• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Fun and humorous INTJs?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Are these common? Do you INTJs here consider yourself top possess these traits? INTJs are traditionally probably the most serious type and I'll be honest, I'm not sure I've ever met one! If I have, they were probably too focused for me to notice. There's one kid I know who I think is INTJ but I'm not sure (I've never talked to him, just he's a quiet hardworking genius). Anyway, so how do you INTJs think your sense of humour is, and your relations with other people. Can you be fun?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, are all INTPs like this?

mini-nerd.jpg

I mean, i've never met one who doesn't still live at home (with parents)...

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright, now I was mean. Admittedly. But honest. ;)

Of course we can be humorous. It's just that INTPs tend to ask the worst possible questions at the worst of times.
When we don't have patience with someone, we tend to brush them off, I guess.

Trentham

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

mini-nerd.jpg

No dammit!!

I mean, I sort of look like that, but by god I do NOT live at home with my parents!!! :smoke:

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
The funniest kid ive ever met is an INTJ. He is nothing but goofy comic genius. I see his intense serious side come out hes pondering something.

I have to admit though he seems to the exception.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7

mini-nerd.jpg

Yea same here- except for the ones who figure out what they need to do to get laid.. then they occasionally have a woman in their lives that isn't their mother/grandmother..

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Heheh...live in my own house believe it or not...shitty little 1-story, but a house of me own nonetheless. :smoke:

Yeah, I moved out as soon as high school was over - some umpteen years ago.

I think it works one of two ways with INTP's. We're either going to be a homer for life, or we're so freaking independent that we can't fathom being under someone else's roof.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yea same here- except for the ones who figure out what they need to do to get laid...

How exactly does that work again?

INTP's are quite capable. Just need to use the Ne a bit.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Who turned this thread into a thread about whether or not INTPs are capable of living independently?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where is this dour INTJ stereotype coming from? When they're around me, they do plenty of laughing. (We'll ignore the "at my jokes" or "at me" question for now.)

I think INTJs take day-to-day life more seriously, whereas I find the most inane stuff amusing. For example, there were all these birds chirping this morning when I woke up, and judging by the compressed squeaky chirps, they sounded like little fatties, like feathered balloons. Like little tennis balls. :wubbie:

This is what I imagined:

3244938578_da7933f685.jpg

sadly, it actually made me giggle. If an INTJ heard me laughing at birds outside, they'd probably think I was some deranged bird lady.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope. INTJs have no sense of humor. You're absolutely right. Congratulations, you deserve a prize. You should be very proud of yourself.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I wasn't saying it was true. I was simply asking how 'fun' people consider you to be. How am I supposed to know if I haven't met and identified them?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
And the INTJ/INTP love/hate rivalry rages on.

We're all INT's, brethren, we're all INT's. :solidarity:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
And the INTJ/INTP love/hate rivalry rages on.

We're all INT's, brethren, we're all INT's. :solidarity:

Except with only descriptions to go by and some online interaction, I still have little idea as to wheter I love them or hate them, but they seem pretty cool.