• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Fun and humorous INTJs?

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, so are INTJs funny? I need to know so I can decide whether or not I should kill myself...

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTJs I know have quite a sense of humor and make an occasional joke. Their delivery tends to be dry and they are not big LOLlers.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hm....I was gonna say House but he is EP'ish, which really stresses that idea of EP= humorous. so, hm....

I got it. Not fiction but today, I observed my INTJ Teacher's everyday attempts in humor. There's a lot of allusions and it's really easy for him to switch from serious to playful. Though it doesn't make him seem EP'ish really because the jokes are subtle.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got it. Not fiction but today, I observed my INTJ Teacher's everyday attempts in humor. There's a lot of allusions and it's really easy for him to switch from serious to playful. Though it doesn't make him seem EP'ish really because the jokes are subtle.

Yeah....I had this Lit professor for several classes in college, I'm fairly certain she's INTJ (the only other type I would consider is INFJ, and I really don't think so...she had a quiet but radiant aura of control, had very limited facial expressions and when I would speak privately with her I felt like when she was listening to me she was staring right through me with this rational intensity rather than open warmth, even though she was always really nice to me), I thought she was great, but I knew someone who said they hated her because of her sense of humor. The woman was calm, kind, and very ...even handed...but she hardly ever smiled, and when she made jokes they were always dry, a little esoteric, and maybe kind of creepy or mildly at someone's expense. But I never, ever got the feeling that she was "mean."

I definitely never got the feeling that she was acting EPish, either.

unicorn010

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
N/A
Lol! I'm a female ENTJ and was just joking earlier that I can decipher quite a bit about
things like languages and computers but I thought "I...what?" When I remembered some
of the stuff I used to put on my Christmas list thinking it was real. Half the time I would
think "I didn't get my ____" but at the risk of sounding stupid I never questioned it during
unwrapping.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love getting people to laugh.

I become a extrovert that way. I get energy.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
My boyfriend is a strong INTJ and he is quite humorous.. However usually he is making fun of me, so I do not know whether I like him being humorous or not! >_<

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
From my experience with the many decades of life I have had of knowing my INTJ family I have rarely seen their humour manifest, when it has it was either critical or crass and rarely amusing. Almost as direct as they are in their talking, in their directness their humour is lost often as its somewhat linear.

As to here, has its moments I suppose. Which means I hasn't a clue as to the style of humour on here because I experienced such banal humour from my family. Some examples.

In regards to my father cracking jokes to an Australian tennis player performing badly at tennis. His response must be all that sleeping around. Its probably the few times I heard him tell a joke. Other times its more like a criticism, you lost weight, here have some lamb.

As to my brother cracking jokes, more like tactical pawnage during computer games. A prime example is his pass time of playing DOTA allstars a strategy version of world of warcraft online. In the heat of the moment he would start telling random jokes to inflame others, usually in the form of insults. Sort of like, your mother is a c**kf**king whore that rides camels. Its usually about this time people start flaming him and attacking his character in groups.

True story.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
DotA is a Warcraft III map, it's not part of WoW. Noob.

By the way, your brother doesn't sound very much like an INTJ, unless of course his balls simply haven't dropped yet.

Idontcare

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
One of my best friends is an intj... To get his humor you have to be extremely imaginative so I feel like im one of the few people that understand his humor. It usually sounds as if it were in a movie and usually is just a degrading comment about the environment or the people in the environment.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Try to find an Enneagram 4 INTJ and see how much fun THAT can be. *giggle* My weird mix of Ni picking things up and doing bizarre things with them, combined with a need to be 'unique' make for some really crazy moments. A lot of people laugh. (Usually at my expense, which I'm OK with.)