User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 94

  1. #61
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Have you ever seen Clue: The Movie? Did you laugh when the singing telegram girl got shot in the face?
    No and no.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  2. #62
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    ummm, nevar?

    INTJ's are alright.

    ...and funny.

    That's alright with me,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

  3. #63
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    No and no.
    That's why I love Patches.

    She thinks she's ISTJ.

  4. #64
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That's why I love Patches.

    She thinks she's ISTJ.
    Which one is patches again? I think I'm missing something in this overall conversation anyway.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  5. #65
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Which one is patches again? I think I'm missing something in this overall conversation anyway.
    She's the ISTJ who I think is INTJ who knows that scene from Clue.

  6. #66
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I GREW UP IN WEST VIRGINIA.
    At least it ain't Kentucky, *chews tobacco and spits it out*
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

  7. #67
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That's why I love Patches.

    She thinks she's ISTJ.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  8. #68
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I guess you're gonna go hide in the bunker now.

  9. #69
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Okay, so are INTJs funny? I need to know so I can decide whether or not I should kill myself...
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  10. #70
    Senior Member StrawMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    109

    Default

    INTJs I know have quite a sense of humor and make an occasional joke. Their delivery tends to be dry and they are not big LOLlers.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Observational Differences Between the ENTJ and the INTJ
    By Ezra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. [NF] NFs and humor
    By dancing baby in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:22 PM
  3. NF vs. NT Debate! (Fun and Educational)
    By SquirrelTao in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO