User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fun and humorous INTJs?

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    My SO is this kind of INTJ. He is hilarious, though, only shows it in his personal life. Everyone he works with thinks he's ice cold. I love that about him.
    My flatmate (an ESFP, I think) believes that I lack emotions. When we played a German equivalent of Mafia with too many of his friends, one of those I had not met before said at the end that I am 'impossible to read' because I 'just look down' and 'do not show any reaction'. My flatmate was overjoyed to have his false impression confirmed. The truth is, the game is boring and always played with far too much and too loud chatter among the players. Nevertheless, they laughed at my jokes.

Banned Array
    1w9 sp/sx

I'm like that with my friends and family. With other people, I'm mostly serious, though I occasionally make a few jokes (my seriousness may be due to my shyness however). For the most part though, it really just depends on the circumstances: I know when to be serious and when to enjoy myself.

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    5w6 sp/sx

It all depends on how one defines fun, and humor. I have plenty of fun, though others don't always see it that way, or appreciate my humor.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

Senior Member Array
    5 sx

edit: doubt I'm an intj, so my post was irrelevant
    Last edited by decrescendo; 06-22-2013 at 12:12 AM.