User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 37 of 37

  1. #31
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    In answer to the OP, no.



    We speak in definitions but we're usually prepared to alter those definitions upon analysing new evidence. We just sound like we're definite.
    Well to make a point for the OP, Ti itself can be kind of precise, like a mental knife that cuts to the essentials, the skeleton of an idea, this might look a little anal to some people(esp specifics on definitions and contexts), this is definitely the internal judgement aspect of xxTPs but like Xander said, we are still flexible with those definitions and axioms when analyzing new information, the rules Ti is built on can change pretty quickly when new info comes in(it can look like you are flip-floping on an issue or make you appear fickle to others).
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

  2. #32
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    A bit like right now.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    A bit like right now.
    Aw naw u didn't, we got us 1 of dem smart alecs .
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

  4. #34
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Well to make a point for the OP, Ti itself can be kind of precise, like a mental knife that cuts to the essentials, the skeleton of an idea, this might look a little anal to some people(esp specifics on definitions and contexts), this is definitely the internal judgement aspect of xxTPs but like Xander said, we are still flexible with those definitions and axioms when analyzing new information, the rules Ti is built on can change pretty quickly when new info comes in(it can look like you are flip-floping on an issue or make you appear fickle to others).
    Hey quit redefining the definitions!!!

    Bloomin Js....

    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  5. #35
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Okay, but sometimes that can turn into effective and well thought out strategy plans that work. You can't say that isn't J.
    all types are capable of planning, its just that J types have bigger urge for that..

    also one thing you should figure out is the difference between J type and J function. if you say just something "like isnt planning like J?", yes its like a J, but J function, not J type, everyone has a J function..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #36
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Aw naw u didn't, we got us 1 of dem smart alecs .
    Huh? I changed my mind because you convinced me. What is all this about? Stop confusing me!

  7. #37
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Huh? I changed my mind because you convinced me. What is all this about? Stop confusing me!
    Huh, what, .....oh, my bad.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] how are INTP look wise?
    By think2much in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. [INTP] Are INTPs good drivers?
    By Rainne in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. [INTP] Are INTP's slow?
    By Julius_Van_Der_Beak in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:55 AM
  4. [INTP] Are INTP's really the least sociable archetype?
    By Cypocalypse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 04:19 AM
  5. [INTP] INTP - The Critic?
    By Cypocalypse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO