• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] How to Be an ENTP in Thirty Days (± NTProcrastination)

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Dearie?

This is starting to sound like S & M .

N

NPcomplete

I get very ENTP-ish (or how I imagine they are) when I've had too much chocolate or cake, like today.

Now that you know how to acquire the elixir to awesomeness, do not misuse the information.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ugh...overrated.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you'll find that some INTPs can be very ENTP like, childish, crazy and awesome, witty and incredible yet at the same time, highly logical and prodigal. But they are not Es in the MBTI sense, and that is, gaining energy off of social interaction. They get it from within. Inner awesomeness. BAM. OP, You might be one of these INTPs you know? I might be one of these INTPs... you'll only know with time.

Best thing said in the whole thread :yes:. If you are an introvert, you can change your behaviour for short periods of time(to be more outgoing in social situations), but to actually change into being an extrovert is extremely hard(esp. after a certain age).

If you are still in high school your personality is still developing, if you a socially awkward introvert and you want to have good social skills, I would try to play the cool, calm, laid-back, low key guy/gal, this kind of plays up on the introverted traits, I don't think you have to be this hyper, loud, fast-talking type to have people like you, although alot of people are attracted to that personality type. I guess you have to be cool and low key without being boring, it seems like a balancing act.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
but to actually build extrovert tendencies, including just chilling out, having fun, and having a general sense of adventure. Someone in another thread remarked that I based observations of Shakespeare on false stereotypes, and I hope I'm not doing the same... too much... here.

What are you talking about, chilling out, relaxing, and having fun actually have little to do with extroversion(more to do with emotional stability, conscientiousness), it seems you are confused with what is an introvert and extrovert. Shit, I'll show you the true meaning of fun son :devil::devil::devil: :angry::smoke::cheers::duel::alttongue::happy0065::bananallama::rofl1::moonwalk::rock::banana2::.

And no, I don't want to be a damned ENTP :alttongue:.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is? Chocolate cake? Or ENTPs?

ENTPs...chocolate or cake, even put together, has no possible way of becoming overrated...unless it's bad cake...or bad chocolate, or bad chocolate cake.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTPs...chocolate or cake, even put together, has no possible way of becoming overrated...unless it's bad cake...or bad chocolate, or bad chocolate cake.

ENTPs, is it?? Alright, it's ESTP for you! *deports tashanda back to Se-ville.*

Oh wait a minute... :huh: I'm ENTJ now, I forgot.

:doh: :yes:

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
ENTPs, is it?? Alright, it's ESTP for you! *deports tashanda back to Se-ville.*

Oh wait a minute... :huh: I'm ENTJ now, I forgot.

:doh: :yes:

And here I thought we had another one for the cause.

But for you, mrcockburn... I'm any type you want me to be.

(You're a chick, right?)

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
Day One: Converting your brain to ENTP mode

Now, if you want to be an ENTP, you have to think like an ENTP. This generally means not thinking.

Judging off the line of reasoning of this this post, the best way to go about becoming an extrovert, is the following:

shortcutu.png

Although I guaranteed way of developing your Ne if done daily, not all of us have the time, patience or effort in us to hook ourselves up to a Mescaline IV, smoke weed, ingest cheese and listen to Black Eyed Peas at the same time. Therefore, I propose more subtle methods.

Subtle Method One: Brain Training

I'm not over-exaggerating, hyperbolizing, or advertising in any way when I say that here is the greatest program ever created by man:

Brain Workshop - a Dual N-Back game

It has been scientifically proven (read: a offhand weasle studies -- I can link people for those that are interested) that working memory training increases the number of dopamine receptors in your brain and increases the density of white matter in your brain as well. What do you use your brain for? To think! What do ENTPs do? Believe it or not, we sometimes think!

I mean, OK guys, all kidding aside, I'm honestly recommending working memory training for every NT or non-NT out there. NTs especially; we're called the thinking temperament for a reason, and WM helps us achieve that goal. Something like an thirty minutes to an hour a day can provide salient benefits.

But you're a fucking ENTP, so take it to the next level: if you have been able to do WM training for four hours a day, one week straight, let me know, so we can worship you as the determined, unnecessarily ambitious ENTP you are.

More later. Time to eat!