User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: for the womenz

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    This. Is. A problem. Maybe it'd be different with your own kids but I feel that way too. And I don't like all kids either.

I had to take care of my sister's dog this summer and I love dogs and I've known this dog since it was peeing in my lap and sleeping in my sneakers. But after three days of taking care of her I was blameing her for everything that went wrong in my life I started resenting her a bit basically for taking up so much space in my life and I was not happy with my sister either. I have returned the dog now and I've got nothing but love for her. But that's only because I get to leave her behind when I want to.

I'm just not sure I wanna get myself into something I can't get myself out of. That, and the biological need I keep hearing about, I don't have it (yet). I think I'll be happy just smiling at babies on the subway.
    It's different when you have your own dog.

I'm always kind of baffled when people start talking about this biological clock thing and the need to have children. I must have been born without one. I genuinely can't imagine feeling like I need to have kids of my own. I can imagine deciding that the pros outweigh the cons or something, but I can't imagine my body telling me it's something I really need to do.
    Something Witty

9 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    I didn't even like kids when I was one.
    Ah, that brings back memories.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Senior Member Array ExAstrisSpes's Avatar

For what it's worth, I'm an NF and I find it weird people write in so much detail about it.

But then again, I haven't been down that road.

I'd certainly love to have kids though, but the documentary "The Business of Being Born" has scared me into never wanting to get induced, get an epidural, or have a planned c-section.

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tewt View Post
    Although I enjoyed the big boobies
    I like them too.