User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENTJs, how do view ENFPs?

I'm looking for males especially here, but girls, your comments are more than welcome.

I'm just wondering how ENTJs view ENFPs.

I know a few ENTJs, and recently met one that I may be interested in.

My ENTJ sister says I am a space cadet. I fully oppose, but that is true in ways.

So, what do you think?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

I like that your interested in the world. I'm jealous that people like you better than me. I'm frustrated trying to figure out how to court you. I'm happy when you share your positive energy with me. I want to make you a more organized and reliable person.... complex I guess. Hahaha
    R[a]ngl[e]r
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I'm a girl, but I'll answer from that perspective.

I'm also jealous that people like you more than me. My best friend is an ENFP, and we are perfect for each other as best friends. At times, she can annoy me with her not-having-plans-thing-living-in-the-clouds...but, usually I welcome it.

She balances me out. Tells me when I'm being an ass. Helps me feel things. Helps me be irrational.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Funny you guys mention the jealous thing...my best friend is an ENTJ, and even though he will get a lot of attention from people, I can see how he is constantly baffled at how people react to me in a split-second VS his more "methodical" way of working the interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    I like that your interested in the world. I'm jealous that people like you better than me. I'm frustrated trying to figure out how to court you. I'm happy when you share your positive energy with me. I want to make you a more organized and reliable person.... complex I guess. Hahaha
    Piece of advice buddy - don't try to turn an ENFP into a more organized and reliable person. Sure fire way to get the ENFP to hate you.

And be careful in which context you use the word reliable (ENFPs are much more reliable than ENTJs were it counts in my opinion. Maybe we'll forget to run that special errand....but if everybody hates you and you're in deep shit there's always an ENFP there for you).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    balances me out. Tells me when I'm being an ass. Helps me feel things. Helps me be irrational.
    This is why you help us be better people.

As for being more reliable...

lol
    R[a]ngl[e]r

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, as long as the ENTJ embraces who I am, I welcome their...nudges to be more organized...as long as they respect me picking and chosing which parts of my life I take their hints to heart for
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

figsfiggyfigs

One of my best friends is an ENFP.

You guys can be really annoying and frustrating with your free spirit. Having no specific plans and going with the flow; finding mundane things exciting,etc. It's especially annoying when I have a plan laid out and you guys just disregard it as boring.... but that why you're so lovable as well, you unpredictable balls of energy.

My ENFP bestf is a very happy, expressive, and energetic person. I sometimes either feel like an 80 yr old around her, or a 12 year old. Depending on what we're doing and how excited she is.

Most of the ENFP's on this site are AMAZING. It's such a joy to read their posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

Piece of advice buddy - don't try to turn an ENFP into a more organized and reliable person. Sure fire way to get the ENFP to hate you.

And be careful in which context you use the word reliable (ENFPs are much more reliable than ENTJs were it counts in my opinion. Maybe we'll forget to run that special errand....but if everybody hates you and you're in deep shit there's always an ENFP there for you).
    100% agree. There is NO one like ENFP when you need them.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I agree as well. My ENFP bestfriend...well, in the ten years we've been friends, she's never there when I want her to be it seems, but always there when I need her. When it comes down to it, she will be there to help me when I am flipping out of control.

I wouldn't say that she is reliable though in the sense that she is so go with flow, she often forgets the time or even what day it is. Today, while talking to her she said she felt like a "vagrant" because she is just flitting about life right now to see where it lands and sought out advice on how to be more organized.

She welcomes my advice, just like I welcome hers.
    At times, I also feel like a 90 year old around her and on other days I feel like we are back in the sixth grade.
    Perfect mate for friendship in my opinion.

Another ENTJ who likes ENFPs for friends. There's a bubbly quality about them that is so appealing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

haha that's true about reliability sy. we just see different circumstances as being important. i might lose track of time and be late to meet you because i got really into reading about something... but i'll put everything else on hold to be with you if you really need me.

however, as for organization! haha i actually really appreciate it when my J friends help me remember things and keep up with what i'm supposed to do. the thing is, i don't like it at all when it's assumed that i'm inept or counterproductive because of it, and need "fixing". what i hate is being looked down on. but if a friend respects my other talents and accepts that my disorganization is simply the shadow side of the gift of being super adaptable, then helping me be more organized and reliable is awesome. we simply have to be on the same level.

i really like the ENTJs i know sometimes you guys can come off a little strong but that's also kind of attractive... lol...