User Tag List

123 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Default INTP Breakdown's

I don't know exactly what I'm experiencing right now, only that it does not seem 'right'. I just feel like shutting the entire world out so I don't have to care anymore, or pretend to care. I'm cracking under the pressures that this society has created. Have any INTP's felt this way? What did you find it meaning, and how did you fix it? Perhaps this is explained better through enneagram?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Are you thinking in terms of things not being perfect?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What is with the apostrophe abuse on this forum?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

ReflecTcelfeR

I just see the examples Society shows and quickly understand that I just can't and won't be a part of it, this is hard decision to make as it would completely isolate me from 90% of the people I know. Isolation is nice, but even this is slightly frightening. I'd rather have all than most of my contacts taken away. I want to get rid of societal constraints. I know this isn't completely possible so I suppose I'm trying to look for bypasses.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    What is with the apostrophe abuse on this forum?
    Creates shorter sentences. My punctuation skills tends to fail quite often so I suppose most of mine are probably misused.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Creates shorter sentences. My punctuation skills tends to fail quite often so I suppose most of mine are probably misused.
    I meant the use of apostrophe for pluralization in the title (Breakdown's instead of Breakdowns). It's abused as hell in threads about "INTP's" and "INTJ's" as well.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INTP

Yep. I go through crises generally every six to nine months. They generally resolve themselves after a day or two.

Take two doses of your favorite source of humor and talk to me in the morning.
    "Those are my principles and if you don't like them......well, I have others"

-Groucho Marx

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

- Frederich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I just see the examples Society shows and quickly understand that I just can't and won't be a part of it, this is hard decision to make as it would completely isolate me from 90% of the people I know. Isolation is nice, but even this is slightly frightening. I'd rather have all than most of my contacts taken away. I want to get rid of societal constraints. I know this isn't completely possible so I suppose I'm trying to look for bypasses.
    I think I can understand...maybe. But what specifically is it with society that you don't want to be a part of?

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Yep. I go through crises generally every six to nine months. They generally resolve themselves after a day or two.

Take two doses of your favorite source of humor and talk to me in the morning.
    Thanks, Dr. Lucas.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I think I can understand...maybe. But what specifically is it with society that you don't want to be a part of?
    The view that we have towards relationships and how they should be formed and what should be done within them. It's hard for me to see the point in putting all of this effort into something so superfical. I just want to be able to walk up to a girl and say "Hey, you wanna do somethin'?" and her say "That's fine." The simplicity of the scenario makes me smile.