User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: ENTP + INTJ = ?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

You can live together, I know many couples who’ve been together forever happily ever after.
    These couples didn’t now what was mbti.. didn’t even know the internet.
    You don't have to know MBTI/socionics to act in line with its principles. In fact, no (pseudo-)scientific understanding of compatibility probably makes you more likely to be with a compatible partner than if you had an incorrect understanding of it. I've found that typology tells me a lot of what I already know instinctively, but pushes it to the forefront of consciousness.

In my own experience, after I learned to type I found that the majority of girls I've been interested in beyond mere appearance, have tended to be ENFP.

* also, Jungian type is only -one- aspect of compatibility, but I have found it experientially to be a very powerful one

Quote Originally Posted by chubber
    I like your naivity, which makes me doubt your mbti but not your e-type.
    I will say, that in her reply to what I posted, I sensed an obscurity of communication that I have noticed in INTJs before (and yes, I believe this is due to typological factors). It throws me a bit off balance :P

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I will say, that in her reply to what I posted, I sensed an obscurity of communication that I have noticed in INTJs before (and yes, I believe this is due to typological factors). It throws me a bit off balance :P
    I think the ENFP + INTJ is a typo on .personalitypage.com and the order is wrong.

IxTJ are the only types that goes against the grain. The rest of the types go with their inverse attitude.
    E.g. INFP with ENFJ

INFP: Fi Ne Si Te
    ENFJ: Fe Ni Se Ti

Yet when it comes to IxTJ

INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
    ENFP: Ne Fi Te Si

They say INTJ needs to be with another intuitive type, that INTJ needs someone that can handle Fi Te.

I would think that INTJs and ENTPs would fight a lot because of the different attitudes. But they would get each other, eventually because they are thinking in the same process order, but different approaches.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I like your naivity, which makes me doubt your mbti but not your e-type.
    Hmmm.. Perhaps because I’m in love?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You don't have to know MBTI/socionics to act in line with its principles. In fact, no (pseudo-)scientific understanding of compatibility probably makes you more likely to be with a compatible partner than if you had an incorrect understanding of it. I've found that typology tells me a lot of what I already know instinctively, but pushes it to the forefront of consciousness.

In my own experience, after I learned to type I found that the majority of girls I've been interested in beyond mere appearance, have tended to be ENFP.

* also, Jungian type is only -one- aspect of compatibility, but I have found it experientially to be a very powerful one
    True, I also knew about few things before knowing mbti..
    But I meant, the bond they have is much more powerful than the distance and the difference between their personalities.
    They chose to be together. That’s, simply, it.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

From what I've been told, it seems good at first, then devolves because of the lack of sensing and feeling. Somewhat awkward in bed. Evenly matched in arguments that basically never end because neither gives up.
    Likes Mademoiselle, phobik liked this post

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

My initial reaction was "run for the fucking hills" to be honest.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by boomslang View Post
    From what I've been told, it seems good at first, then devolves because of the lack of sensing and feeling. Somewhat awkward in bed. Evenly matched in arguments that basically never end because neither gives up.
    Would you expect the same in an INTJ-INTP relationship?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Would you expect the same in an INTJ-INTP relationship?
    It'd actually be far worse because there's zero in common beyond a superficial level. INTJ has Ni Te Fi Se and INTP has Ti Ne Si Fe. There's zero overlap and each is expecting something different from the other one. INTJ and INTP sheepishly want SeFi and FeSi respectively. Neither is really in a particularly good position to provide it to the other. The types are better off just as friends.

For INTJ, I'd recommend going for ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, INFJ or ENFP. (Dual, Activator, Semi-Dual, Kindred, Mirage)

For INTP, I'd recommend going for ESFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ, ISTJ or ESTJ. (Dual, Activator, Semi-Dual, Kindred, Mirage)

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by boomslang View Post
    It'd actually be far worse because there's zero in common beyond a superficial level. INTJ has Ni Te Fi Se and INTP has Ti Ne Si Fe. There's zero overlap and each is expecting something different from the other one. INTJ and INTP sheepishly want SeFi and FeSi respectively. Neither is really in a particularly good position to provide it to the other. The types are better off just as friends.

For INTJ, I'd recommend going for ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, INFJ or ENFP. (Dual, Activator, Semi-Dual, Kindred, Mirage)

For INTP, I'd recommend going for ESFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ, ISTJ or ESTJ. (Dual, Activator, Semi-Dual, Kindred, Mirage)
    Unless, the INTJ is really an ENTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Unless, the INTJ is really an ENTJ.
    It's been working for me and my SO for over 15 years, and I can assure you I am not an ENTJ.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes digesthisickness liked this post