User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: ENTP + INTJ = ?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INTJ girls have always been the love of my life. I can safely say that the 3 best friendships in my life were with an intj girl. They all taught me alot and we always shared the same curiousity in all things we did. The latest intj friend of mine I am working at a University project with. Tho I dislike teamwork, an INTJ is really one of the few personalities I work very well with. I stabilize my thoughts for her and explain myself orderly and with system and she has the ability to understand every quick idea in an instant, which makes work very fast and good.

Sad thing is, I am shy and INTJs most often not the most temperamental themselves. Therefore I never had a romantic relationship.

But hey at least I was befriended with an INTJ girl for 5 years, had over all the years a constant crush on each other and never mad eout with each others . That's what real friendship is about
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by flossyglam View Post
    I am curious to see what you all think of an ENTP female with an INTJ male.
    Well that's highly unlikely.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ILE

There is always the chance it could work, though I think the ENTP might drive the INTJ crazy... to be fair I don't know many ENTPs (male or female), I know lots of INTJ males though.

MBTI
    ENTP

I was saying it is unlikely because it's just rare...one ENTP female...and one INTJ male...but they'd get along fine.

I have an INTJ friend an we think pretty much alike.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    I was saying it is unlikely because it's just rare...one ENTP female...and one INTJ male...but they'd get along fine.

I have an INTJ friend an we think pretty much alike.
    Well it's uncommon to think INTJ/ENTP isnt such a good match. At least uncommon to what I've experienced what means nothing . Socionis puts them in the same quadra and they both can have a reputation for being great clowns. They have a lot in common, tho on different sides, it can be to both kinda fullfilling. Ni can be a mysterious force to an entp what sounds highly entertaining and Fi can be a romantic touch quite adoreable. While Ne can be something that gives new perspective to an intj while Fe can be very uniquely charming, detached from social norms.

I could be wrong this not the first time I would be wrong in my life but so far from what I tend to notice, the two types really could make a good pair of at least some sort.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by flossyglam View Post
    I am curious to see what you all think of an ENTP female with an INTJ male. How do you think this relationship would end up? What would the problems be? What would the advantanges to this pairing be?
    I am an ENTP female with an INTJ male.

Pros:
    He is logical (mostly)
    He is unusually cuddly (relationship thing? Well, it softens me up...sometimes)
    He makes me think before I act/speak (sometimes)
    He's pretty thoughtful, considerate, caring
    He's very respectful towards me, most of the time
    He is very, very, very devoted
    He is interested in science and theories, as I am
    He is smart

Cons:
    He isn't very adventurous
    He is always telling me to be quiet in public (which annoys me)
    He was far more logical before we started dating
    He argues everything, but can't really win against me
    He bottles everything up, whereas I try to work through stuff
    He doesn't always tell the truth (lies by omission)
    Sometimes he is too cuddly, and other times he completely ignores my texts (which, since we live 3 hours apart, can grate my E-ness nerves)
    He can be really, really hypersensitive, which is bad when you have a mouth like mine

Overall, it is pretty successful. He is really introverted, and can be really hypocritical, and not very much fun, and all that INTJ stereotypical stuff, but it is a nice balance.

I like that I don't have to figure out his motives/read into subtle things like with the INFJ.

Add: I would like to point out that I am fairly young, so that may or may not make a difference. On the inside, INTJs are just cuddly pink fluff machines, and I didn't know it until I was spun into the sugary confectionary land of INTJlovencuddles.

Another discrepancy I could see occurring is who 'wears the pants.' I definitely do, and enjoy it, because I don't appreciate someone trying to tread on my trousers, and INTJs can be the same way.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    nnnn

With the ENTP I work with, I sense that we share a sense of wonderment, a of freedom of mind...kind of child-like. Interaction is very effortless and witty. I think we're naturally accepting of each other's N-dom quirks.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I am an ENTP female with an INTJ male.

Pros:
    He is logical (mostly)
    He is unusually cuddly (relationship thing? Well, it softens me up...sometimes)
    He makes me think before I act/speak (sometimes)
    He's pretty thoughtful, considerate, caring
    He's very respectful towards me, most of the time
    He is very, very, very devoted
    He is interested in science and theories, as I am
    He is smart

Cons:
    He isn't very adventurous
    He is always telling me to be quiet in public (which annoys me)
    He was far more logical before we started dating
    He argues everything, but can't really win against me
    He bottles everything up, whereas I try to work through stuff
    He doesn't always tell the truth (lies by omission)
    Sometimes he is too cuddly, and other times he completely ignores my texts (which, since we live 3 hours apart, can grate my E-ness nerves)
    He can be really, really hypersensitive, which is bad when you have a mouth like mine

Overall, it is pretty successful. He is really introverted, and can be really hypocritical, and not very much fun, and all that INTJ stereotypical stuff, but it is a nice balance.

I like that I don't have to figure out his motives/read into subtle things like with the INFJ.

Add: I would like to point out that I am fairly young, so that may or may not make a difference. On the inside, INTJs are just cuddly pink fluff machines, and I didn't know it until I was spun into the sugary confectionary land of INTJlovencuddles.

Another discrepancy I could see occurring is who 'wears the pants.' I definitely do, and enjoy it, because I don't appreciate someone trying to tread on my trousers, and INTJs can be the same way.
    Finally, I get an answer for why I am so warm and all the horse shit I had to read about INTJs only being machines.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

It would work for some people and not for others.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    It would work for some people and not for others.
    Some, because?