User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Female INTX's

MBTI
    INTP

Default Female INTX's

umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)? I don't think so. Or would it? I don't know. But It might. Maybe.

Do any of you NTs know where to find INTx females, without breaking in to their home libraries? I can't remember if I have ever met one, and I would love to go out with one, if I knew where to find them.

How do you attract a female INTx?

Is dating a female INTx... a bad idea?

I am flirtarded if that helps. Probably hurts tho.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by quamdel View Post
    umm... it weird to say that you would be attracted to a female version of yourself (obviously not physically)?
    Naw, I wouldn't be attracted to a female version of myself.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by quamdel View Post
    Do any of you NTs know where to find INTx females, without breaking in to their home libraries?
    Here!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INTP Central

Good luck. We're very picky (allegedly).

ETA. If you're really masochistic, there's also INTJ forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I want an INTx female too! *leers lavishly at INTx wimminz*

MBTI
    INTP

We are pretty awesome. :-D Honestly, I've found that there's no real chemistry between me and INTP guys, so far. Which is a pity, because it would probably be the easiest relationship ever. I find that it's hard for me to get to a fairly deep level of emotional connection with a fellow INTP, which is something I need in a romantic situation. Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.
    Something Witty

ReflecTcelfeR

I know one! I like her, but alas neither one of us did anything about it. Perhaps our paths will cross again? Eh... it happens.

MBTI
    ----

aww. there are female intxs around here and lots of them are awesome. waves to my I-girls.

re the flirtardation - there was a cute thread on intx flirting too

edit - here it is. LINK

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.
    INTP boys can be plenty emo, well imo anyway. Thing is they would likely need as much reassurance from you as you'd desire from them and the problem with that is they may wait till you express something for them to be able to trust what they're feeling. Which leads to not enough reassurance for either partner. S'ok though, just means more for me!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    We are pretty awesome. :-D Honestly, I've found that there's no real chemistry between me and INTP guys, so far. Which is a pity, because it would probably be the easiest relationship ever. I find that it's hard for me to get to a fairly deep level of emotional connection with a fellow INTP, which is something I need in a romantic situation. Other INTP women seem to not mind a lack of emo. I need it in order to get out of my head.
    Yes. This. I always end up competing with NT guys. That can be hot, but emotionally barren and ultimately unrewarding. I imagine it's the same for them. We understand each other pretty effortlessly, but can't give each other what we need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.