• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Female INTX's

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am not going to argue with that. Esp when it is true about myself too.
Still, biochemical labs are somehow misunderstood places. In libraries you find all sort of people after all. Yes, even ESFP:cheese:

uncommonentity

I've found there are a few types of female INTJ. The stubborn, cold hearted and clueless ones who are so wedged up their own arse with their misanthropic hatred for the common man that they walk around constantly complimenting themselves announcing that no-one will ever be ready for their jelly when in reality no one is interested in them because they're so god damn uppity and then you get the ones that are overbearingly ditsy and fangirlish with a boner for fictional characters with such a high sex drive that they'll literally throw their body at any man they deem capable enough. They all seem to be bitter women stuck in dead end office jobs. You'll find alot of INTJ females on the internet as they find humor in memes, lolcats, and puns. Don't get me wrong, there are obvious exceptions to the above but alot of them can be real 'Lisa Simpsons' up until the point you prove 'worthy' to them and they'll become your insatiable whore. Look out for that weird chick that says insensitive things in a sexily sarcastic tone. They will eat you alive and you will love every second of it. In addition it's best noting that they're not the type to talk to you first because they don't want to appear needy, weak or desperate despite even being so. They've got their mind set on what they're going to eat next rather than you.

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've found there are a few types of female INTJ. The stubborn, cold hearted and clueless ones who are so wedged up their own arse with their misanthropic hatred for the common man that they walk around constantly complimenting themselves announcing that no-one will ever be ready for their jelly when in reality no one is interested in them because they're so god damn uppity and then you get the ones that are overbearingly ditsy and fangirlish with a boner for fictional characters with such a high sex drive that they'll literally throw their body at any man they deem capable enough. They all seem to be bitter women stuck in dead end office jobs. You'll find alot of INTJ females on the internet as they find humor in memes, lolcats, and puns. Don't get me wrong, there are obvious exceptions to the above but alot of them can be real 'Lisa Simpsons' up until the point you prove 'worthy' to them and they'll become your insatiable whore. Look out for that weird chick that says insensitive things in a sexily sarcastic tone. They will eat you alive and you will love every second of it. In addition it's best noting that they're not the type to talk to you first because they don't want to appear needy, weak or desperate despite even being so. They've got their mind set on what they're going to eat next rather than you.

I approve of this post.
"with a boner for fictional characters with such a high sex drive"
Shit, I must be an INTJ now.
LOL.

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd love to talk to someone like me. But I fear we will both reach the same conclusion through entirely different route and method and love it too much to do anything else.

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haha, well, I think most of the INTx female population are rather shy (in real life - not in fora), so it would be rather hard to get to know her.
Currently, I am in a situation where a guy is possibly in love with me and I with him, but sometimes, its just so frustrating because my social skills SUCK. He is an ESTP by the way.
We get along pretty well, his humor is a bit... odd. But it's funny nonetheless.
So, out of that experience solely, I'd say that understanding her is a big trait in attracting an INTx. We're very picky, so that's an extra difficulty ;) But it could work, because IF you're a 'good' INTP, your social skills suck too, and so, you understand eachother (or it may backfire - that would suck for real). So it could work.
I only think that - if you were to live together - that there would be some problems. None of the INTP's have even the slightest order in life, we're very chaotic, we forget silly but important things and, we just sometimes don't understand the feelings of another person.
But if you really love eachother, it could work.

Conclusion: depends on situation, person and time.

Heinous

MBTI Type
INTX
I don't think its a bad idea. I think INTXs are pretty rad. However, I don't usually find myself attracted to other INTXs. I would be rather surprised if there was one thing you did that made all the INTX girls fall at your feet though.

Heinous

MBTI Type
INTX
That sounds just about correct.

I'm still laughing about this oh god.