User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I never seek intellectual stimulating conversations or how I call them: philosophical conversations.
    It seems to me that you were partially at least refering to intellectuals.
    Intellectuals as a class of people are generally people I define as sucking at everything else and assuming that it makes them good at 'being intellectuals'.
    At least the vast majority. I was talking about one's intellectual life. Not the same thing.

You can have a really interesting talk about anything really. The issue is most of the time people start a conversation about something they know about, and if I can be bothered it takes about 15 seconds tops to start feeling the limits of their views. So I grew 'blasé' with time.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Why ask the question if you don't think it applies?

We really need to retitle this thread already. It's been hijacked by ENTP neediness.

everyone is insecure at some point. you've replaced HOW an insecure ENTP may attempt to gain security with insecurity as being a trait. it's not other than the 'how'. everyone feels this way at some point. it doesn't mean their type is insecure at all times or even most of the time.

and, asking a question to attempt to understand what your insults are about does not equal neediness other than the need to be curious about another's perspective. an actual trait.

throughout this thread, you've taken every opportunity to twist things people have said into something you can use as an insult even when it's obvious it wasn't meant to be. i'd ask if you have a problem with ENTPs, but you do this shit with everyone.

you're the personification of 'internet balls'.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    It seems to me that you were partially at least refering to intellectuals.
    Intellectuals as a class of people are generally people I define as sucking at everything else and assuming that it makes them good at 'being intellectuals'.
    At least the vast majority. I was talking about one's intellectual life. Not the same thing.

You can have a really interesting talk about anything really. The issue is most of the time people start a conversation about something they know about, and if I can be bothered it takes about 15 seconds tops to start feeling the limits of their views. So I grew 'blasé' with time.
    d'accord

One question: did you ever thought about to refine your language for so long that you one day will find the perfect words, which without much explanation needed, will give the other person without being impolite, the idea they have to widen their views cause there's more to it ?

To me this has been a quest from day 1 on ( I had a 2 year major drawback, smoking pot really causes extreme speech disorder, cause your brain has left the building )
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    everyone is insecure at some point. you've replaced HOW an insecure ENTP may attempt to gain security with insecurity as being a trait. it's not other than the 'how'. everyone feels this way at some point. it doesn't mean their type is insecure at all times or even most of the time.

and, asking a question to attempt to understand what your insults are about does not equal neediness other than the need to be curious about another's perspective. an actual trait.

throughout this thread, you've taken every opportunity to twist things people have said into something you can use as an insult even when it's obvious it wasn't meant to be. i'd ask if you have a problem with ENTPs, but you do this shit with everyone.

you're the personification of 'internet balls'.
    LOL. But what do you think of INTPs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL. But what do you think of INTPs?
    one of them is a coward.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

one of them is a coward.
    Is that the one who joins private forums just to shit talk people and gossips on VM about other members here?

Yeah, I heard about her. Bad news.

MBTI
    ENTP

Is that the one who joins private forums just to shit talk people and gossips on VM about other members here?

Yeah, I heard about her. Bad news.
    if you're saying that i did that, then bravo on one, saying it about someone who didn't do that, and two, bringing up something that happened ages ago YET AGAIN. do you have no other ammunition? because that one trick is impotent.

no matter where i am, i say what i think to people directly just as i'm doing now.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

VM ?

I am getting old...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    What Tewt said. I also sometimes wish that what they do say wasn't so convoluted -- not for my sake ( or other ENTPs'... we can understand their technobabble most of the time), but everyone else's. Take this post for example. I had to read it twice so I could translate for MDP.
    totally agreed. we can be pretty effin effed up people. quick q though, how come you didn't end up understanding what I said.. twice even? I recall entropie never having an issue with this sorta stuff.

as for other ENTPs (entropie leading the list) trinity is the most well known member here who seemingly never has an issue.
    as for younger entps here and irl, it seems to me that they have an issue viz INTPs mainly with the conflict created by I/E orientation mainly, and secondarily with Fe issues as exhibited by INTPs.
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

if you're saying that i did that, then bravo on one, saying it about someone who didn't do that, and two, bringing up something that happened ages ago YET AGAIN. do you have no other ammunition? because that one trick is impotent.
    Wait... you didn't do it? Or it happened ages ago?

It's ok, you don't need to answer. Wouldn't want you to incriminate yourself.
    Does this mean you're INTP now? :confused:
    no matter where i am, i say what i think to people directly just as i'm doing now.
    Sure, whatever you say, digest.

I, on the other hand, am known for my tact and discretion. It's a mighty burden, but I shoulder it willingly.
    :smiley_violin: