• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

INTJs are...

• Awesome!

Votes: 51 65.4%
  • okay I guess... whats so special about them?

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm pretty sure that, yeah, that's INTJ behavior. But it completely fails as flirting.

If you switched these two sentences it would still be correct 70% of the time.

And I don't think all of the rude, condecending ones are young.

True, and I didn't mean to imply that, but I do think that younger ones do tend to be immature. I don't mean that as an insult, though. BTDT

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Back to topic: you'd never guess from first appearances, but INTJs can be extremely hypersensitive at times and will blow off a gasket over any little thing. And by hypersensitive I don't mean in the cute cuddly manner either.

It's true. It's like stepping on a Fi landmine.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you mean, not in a cute and cuddly manner? It's very adorable! :D

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Back to topic: you'd never guess from first appearances, but INTJs can be extremely hypersensitive at times and will blow off a gasket over any little thing. And by hypersensitive I don't mean in the cute cuddly manner either.

What the fuck are you talking about? Complete nonsense.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4

My brother (INTJ) used to pick fights when he was drunk back in the days, but not even then would you see him angry. I've not once in my life seen him angry.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What the fuck are you talking about? Complete nonsense.

I've noticed that INTJs are more emo than they initially appear to be. I definitely can see in quite a few of them that they have Fi, but I'm more with Satine in it being "adorable" that these uber-logical people also have this inner squishy.

Of course the only real problem with an INTJ doing this is if they don't realize they're being emotional and want to claim they're being objective or logical. OMFG that's annoying.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I've noticed that INTJs are more emo than they initially appear to be. I definitely can see in quite a few of them that they have Fi, but I'm more with Satine in it being "adorable" that these uber-logical people also have this inner squishy.

Of course the only real problem with an INTJ doing this is if they don't realize they're being emotional and want to claim they're being objective or logical. OMFG that's annoying.

:cry:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah..that would be an INTJ :coffee:

Emmilou

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
INTJ's are lovable enough as long as you assure them they are now in a situation where they don't need to prove their competence and logistical genius to you. You love them even if they miscalculate <3