User Tag List

View Poll Results: INTJs are...

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome!

50 63.29%
  • okay I guess... whats so special about them?

29 36.71%
First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

^aw, Pegacorn. :ouch:

I hate an INTJ now, too then.
    Let us rally an INFJ army and unleash them upon her!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

* looking down on others, especially when they *feel* someone is imcompetent or a moron

*assume automatically that they *are* competent and their vision is always correct

*treat people like machines and get aggrevated when they cannot operate them properly, blaming the 'machine' for being defective :rolli:

* have a huge stick up their asses and need to let go more

* get aggrevated when others aren't prioritizing time-efficiency, even while during their free time (not just at work) and seem to not grasp the fact that not everyone has an orgasm everytime they can plan everything to maximum efficiency.

There.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    CFV

They have that "my shit smells better than everyone else's" type of arrogance that just drives me up the wall.
    They're fun to practice debate with though =P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post

*treat people like machines and get aggrevated when they cannot operate them properly, blaming the 'machine' for being defective :rolli:

* get aggrevated when others aren't prioritizing time-efficiency, even while during their free time (not just at work) and seem to not grasp the fact that not everyone has an orgasm everytime they can plan everything to maximum efficiency.

Very true. These two especially. Don't get me wrong, I loved and lived with an INTJ for years, but somehow scolding me for things that were simply not going away (yes, every 6 months or so I do something "really stupid" like lose my keys and NO, I can't just "fix it" by paying attention more, genius) or worse, for not being exactly like them and planning my days off like I was on some kind of mission from god drove me crazy.

Also, they rarely want to have fun connecting things together in a "what if" fashion. What fun is it to have a big brain if you never go out and play?
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hate is a very strong word, i find it quite difficult to hate anyone.
    I think INTJ's are pretty cool. I have yet to understand which people i know irl are INTJ's so it's hard to relate exactly how i feel. The INTJ's i've seen on this forum seem interesting, no huge love as yet though. Everone is an individual anyway
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I think reversing the topic premise would make for a more concise thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I loved and lived with an INTJ for years, but somehow scolding me for things that were simply not going away (...) drove me crazy.
    You mean like cheating on him?

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    Also, they rarely want to have fun connecting things together in a "what if" fashion. What fun is it to have a big brain if you never go out and play?
    It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. INTJs are dominant intuitives, after all. The "play" goes on inside their heads, and then, unlike INTPs, they go and actually do things in the real world.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I personally like INTJs, but they can be real jerks for the smallest reason. But like I said in the other thread, I think the good of a type can outway the bad. It just depends on the person to make that happen.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wouldn't hate an INTJ. An INTJ is either joking, or absolutely right. Besides, most INTJ's are as perverted and twisted as I am. I like.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You really have (at least some of) us pegged, Satine:

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    * looking down on others, especially when they *feel* someone is imcompetent or a moron
    I'm aware of this, and have learned to recognize the feeling and not act upon it. I have been rewarded by getting to know some very caring and competent people, once I got beyond my own reflexive expectations.

*assume automatically that they *are* competent and their vision is always correct
    I'm aware of this as well, and generally know when to stand my ground, and when to admit my ignorance. I often associate a confidence level, or likelihood of correctness to my assertions, at least internally.

OK, so I haven't had as much luck with this one, but it is reinforced by my work environment where many people operate the same way. It then takes me unawares sometimes in encounters elsewhere.

* have a huge stick up their asses and need to let go more
    "Need to let go more"? Probably. I can plan to be spontaneous, though.

This one I admit is a huge pet peeve for me. I don't even try -- I just automatically notice inefficiency, along with usually half a dozen more efficient/effective ways to do the same thing. I can hold my tongue (with effort), but can't stop my thoughts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

INTJs are goobers and I love them
    Most people don't get their humor and jokes, but I do.
    And they really are usually right...
    I love softening them up and maybe even making them a bit uncomfortable. They need it!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?