• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

INTJs are...

• Awesome!

Votes: 51 65.4%
  • okay I guess... whats so special about them?

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters

Litsnob

I rarely hate someone. That's a pretty strong word and I've found that most people are not worth investing strong emotion in. I am possibly an INTJ myself but at the time I encountered a particular self proclaimed INTJ youtuber I thought I was INFJ. After some conversation with him I found him extremely arrogant because he just wanted to keep telling me how he could see through INFJs. His arrogance got boring so I ditched him. I don't know enough about him to hate him but as the only INTJ I am aware of ever meeting he didn't make a good impression on me.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
View attachment 17542

I only know two INTJs and one of them I think might be mistyped but they're both really nice! The one who I know for sure is an INTJ is very helpful and efficient, and always comes up with great ideas! And she seems to have a good handle on the arrogance problem. xD