• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are you thinking right now?

F

figsfiggyfigs

I am wondering why my ex's cousin, whom I've only met twice, added me on facebook, two years after. :/

Lark

How did Jung come up with his ideas which seem to coincide with a lot of discoveries since or be validated by discoveries since?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
People in my office are talking too much.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I am wondering why people think it is acceptable to refuse to face up and just tell them what their problem with you is. Why are people lacking in the balls as of late?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

How so much information can be lost over, in all seriousness, a very short period of time. Technology doesn't just disappear, which means someone is hiding something. I am speaking about the Vedas. The nuclear bomb existed far before its modern creation by Indian's. So why are we so suprised at what we see, when it existed (or easily could have) far before our time?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm wondering why so many people are lauding the dumb.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Look at the ones 'lauding' them...
Ugh...they're WORSE! :doh:
But then you have to think, are they really that dumb, or are what they're doing is part of pleasing the media and publicity?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ugh...they're WORSE! :doh:
But then you have to think, are they really that dumb

This is my main point.

...or are what they're doing is part of pleasing the media and publicity?

I didn't think about that aspect, hoping it was the first I suppose, but this makes them worse. Frauds.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is my main point.

I didn't think about that aspect, hoping it was the first I suppose, but this makes them worse. Frauds.

Yeah, I'd like to know which...but it's hard to tell, because people you might see everyday are just as dumb as those you might see on the tele.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I wonder how hard it would be to take off your panties without ur hands or outside help...

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I wonder how hard it would be to take off your panties without ur hands or outside help...

:rofl1:
I would imagine really difficult.
Unless you sort of scoot across the carpet, dragging your ass along in hopes that they just...start to come off.

F

figsfiggyfigs

:rofl1:
I would imagine really difficult.
Unless you sort of scoot across the carpet, dragging your ass along in hopes that they just...start to come off.

yeah... that's what I was thinking... or like, a door nob..........:huh:

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I wonder if I could outdo Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke by eating 51 eggs in an hour?

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
wonder how old they are and if the new ones are just as old (didn't write it for anyone to make sense of it)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
yenom, yenom, yenom, yenom, yenom, yenom, yenom, yenom.......

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Yeah, I'd like to know which...but it's hard to tell, because people you might see everyday are just as dumb as those you might see on the tele.

It is a depressing thought... it's true.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
about me going to Spain friday

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm not so much thinking...more of watching and then thinking about why people behave the way they do. I was sitting on a bus today, watching all the people...and damn, they do the most curious things.