• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's, What Would Your Super Powers Be?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To control every single function in my body...you know, a la Bene Gesserit style.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-Time bending
-Willed thoughts -> Reality
-Lightman

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like the idea of stopping time, I'm pretty sure I'd use it so often that I'd probably end up aging 1/2 year for every 1. I'd go with the healthy alternative, instant teleportation.

rav3n

My current superpower is destroying relationships with Fi! The little bugger is worse than a game of Whac-A-Mole.

Hang on a minute, own master. What's so bad about that? :smile:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I recall a thread like this from before. Mine was to alter space, inadvertantly controlling time (or an aspect of it, I suppose). The ability to think something into existence would be sweet! Dangerous, but sweet.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
To be able to regenerate, and therefore not age, so that I could find out the weaknesses and true strengths of other super powers as well. In addition, through that, I may be able to gain some or all of other said super powers.

Unique

Creation, making anything be able to appear before me or be destroyed as I see fit

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
maths, I wish I could do maths. lol

And make insanely good music without putting any effort into it. Luckily enough, I'd be happy if I could do those two things :yes:

Within

Permabanned
I just want one. The ability to understand how everything works, and then I'm commin' after all y'all to steal your powers Sylar-style.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The ability alter time and space create whatever the f I want , modify whatever the f I want.

Sylar kinda INTJ right? INTJs make the best fictional villains.
I watched heroes.. the characters were cool, but the scenario became dumber and dumber.

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
...umm

being capable of surviving in space,
turning pennies into Benjamins ($100s, pimpin'),
growing brain cells in my brain,
being able to play any instrument i wanted,
having an interactive metaphysical imagination (you can picture the Taj Mahal in your head, and actually see what's going on there, at this moment, and project yourself as if you are physically there),
having the proportionate strength of an ant,
Coming up with super power ideas...

Last edited:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For me it'd be the ability to instantly develop any power(s) I want.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
to shift people into different parts of reality that is not my own