User Tag List

123 Last

Default What finally frustrates you

and gives you that push to make changes happen? I know some of the things
    I've accomplished lately with my goals have been purely of my own effort and
    the time I put into them, but I seem to have accomplished more after finally
    having enough of people that get stuff started and lie all over town to make
    themselves look like the hero that is setting the perfect example for everybody else, so if people believe someone is like that, no one can do much about it. The thing that was finally the final straw was when these people's true colors started to show, and others had a way out of being manipulated and set up to look like fools by these people, they changed their minds on doing anything about it because somewhere along the line, they forgot how to function without being told to how to think or what to believe. The thing that kills me about it is knowing that they're smarter than given credit for and that the only thing that the rest of us can do is leave the situation up to God.

ENTJ

It is difficult to know there are things we can't do a lot about without having them
    backfire and make things worse instead of helping

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by capricorn009 View Post
    It is difficult to know there are things we can't do a lot about without having them
    backfire and make things worse instead of helping
    I was actually talking to my ENTJ friend about this yesterday. He was very frustrated because the state has given him a specific amount of time to file paperwork for a family situation (Medicaid type stuff), yet the forms he needs were not made available to him by the state until after that deadline. The state was going to send out the forms in the mail, but the deadline passed during that time and now he's having to fight the system. But, I told him not to worry. All you can do in a situation like this is "play with the cards you have been dealt." You can't go back in time and change things. Just be at ease with yourself and do what you can on a daily basis and let things take care of themselves. And when things like this don't work out for one reason or another, then it probably wasn't meant to be a reality in your life anyways.

I read somewhere that J's have the mentality that they are going to dictate how things go. P's are more, "let's see what happens and then we will react at that time to the circumstances, whatever they may be." The best approach is probably somewhere in the middle, or a combination of both. Just know that there will be things that happen that aren't on your "schedule". All you can do is deal with them as they occur. Fretting about them or getting stressed doesn't do anything for anyone.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

figsfiggyfigs

Inefficiency has to be the worst thing in the world.

There is nothing that can top that for me.

That is why I prefer to do so much by myself, because if I screw up, at least I know I tried my best, and tried to cover every possible bases.

ENTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Inefficiency has to be the worst thing in the world.

There is nothing that can top that for me.

That is why I prefer to do so much by myself, because if I screw up, at least I know I tried my best, and tried to cover every possible bases.

ENTJ
    Bolded part sounds like an INTJ or INTP.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

PMS
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ

But the reasons are from an ENTJ...
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/20/205551.png

figsfiggyfigs

LOL he's not wrong. I'm sort of, but not exactly xNTJ

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Usually the putrid cocktail of repetitive stupidity and having a uterus once a month does the trick to piss me off...but lately everything does. I've just become angry, but that could be because I haven't exercised in the past two months (I used to be fit as a horse, big change).

But I swear the people that live around me have the intelligence equivalent of the flies that buzz around their vacant heads, I just want to kick them or something.

MBTI
    INTP

Only by prcrastinating my procrastination do I get things done. But pretty much not being able to live with uncertainty can piss me off into action