• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What finally frustrates you

capricorn009

and gives you that push to make changes happen? I know some of the things
I've accomplished lately with my goals have been purely of my own effort and
the time I put into them, but I seem to have accomplished more after finally
having enough of people that get stuff started and lie all over town to make
themselves look like the hero that is setting the perfect example for everybody else, so if people believe someone is like that, no one can do much about it. The thing that was finally the final straw was when these people's true colors started to show, and others had a way out of being manipulated and set up to look like fools by these people, they changed their minds on doing anything about it because somewhere along the line, they forgot how to function without being told to how to think or what to believe. The thing that kills me about it is knowing that they're smarter than given credit for and that the only thing that the rest of us can do is leave the situation up to God.

ENTJ

capricorn009

It is difficult to know there are things we can't do a lot about without having them
backfire and make things worse instead of helping

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It is difficult to know there are things we can't do a lot about without having them
backfire and make things worse instead of helping

I was actually talking to my ENTJ friend about this yesterday. He was very frustrated because the state has given him a specific amount of time to file paperwork for a family situation (Medicaid type stuff), yet the forms he needs were not made available to him by the state until after that deadline. The state was going to send out the forms in the mail, but the deadline passed during that time and now he's having to fight the system. But, I told him not to worry. All you can do in a situation like this is "play with the cards you have been dealt." You can't go back in time and change things. Just be at ease with yourself and do what you can on a daily basis and let things take care of themselves. And when things like this don't work out for one reason or another, then it probably wasn't meant to be a reality in your life anyways.

I read somewhere that J's have the mentality that they are going to dictate how things go. P's are more, "let's see what happens and then we will react at that time to the circumstances, whatever they may be." The best approach is probably somewhere in the middle, or a combination of both. Just know that there will be things that happen that aren't on your "schedule". All you can do is deal with them as they occur. Fretting about them or getting stressed doesn't do anything for anyone.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Inefficiency has to be the worst thing in the world.

There is nothing that can top that for me.

That is why I prefer to do so much by myself, because if I screw up, at least I know I tried my best, and tried to cover every possible bases.

ENTJ

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

That is why I prefer to do so much by myself, because if I screw up, at least I know I tried my best, and tried to cover every possible bases.

ENTJ

Bolded part sounds like an INTJ or INTP.

F

figsfiggyfigs

LOL he's not wrong. I'm sort of, but not exactly xNTJ :laugh:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Usually the putrid cocktail of repetitive stupidity and having a uterus once a month does the trick to piss me off...but lately everything does. I've just become angry, but that could be because I haven't exercised in the past two months (I used to be fit as a horse, big change).

But I swear the people that live around me have the intelligence equivalent of the flies that buzz around their vacant heads, I just want to kick them or something.

quamdel

MBTI Type
INTP
Only by prcrastinating my procrastination do I get things done. But pretty much not being able to live with uncertainty can piss me off into action

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Redundency is probably one of my biggest pet peeves and will get my attention, which will cause me to take action.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yes, Inefficiency and incompetence, especially when they are openly tolerated and no steps are being taken (or allowed) to make improvements. Also enforced stupidity. It's bad enough when other people do stupid things, especially things that interfere with my work. It is orders of magnitude worse to be required to to stupid things myself.

Circe

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
When doing nothing presents more cons than pros.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Carelessness.
Irresponsibility.
Indecisiveness.
Irrational arguments/debates.
Disregarding facts.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Uncertainty and indecisiveness.
Basically everything the other ENTJs have been saying.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Lack of diligence, indecision, and a disregard for obligations act as a slow burn for me. Time and again, my projects are approached by people driven by mood and novelty who lose interest -- which is reasonable enough -- but unlike others don't formally exit, instead hanging on as dead weight.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
My own lack of motivation. My own lack of energy. My own lack of direction. Myself, mostly.

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
When the same mistakes keep happening over and over. I expect error and human miscalculation in just about everything, but when the people involved are no longer adapting and correcting then make a point to step in and make changes.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Haha I was going to say I'm rarely inspired by my frustrations, I'm inspired by my passions, then I saw the subforum this in.

Carry on. :D