• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

The best MBTI type by a magnitude of 10 at the minimum.

But sometimes INTPs forget this. They get caught up in dealings with their inferiors: non-INTPs of lesser intelligence, dealings with icky feelings or whatnot.

So in addition to creating this forum for you (you're welcome), what other ways do you appreciate the greatest of MBTI types, the INTP?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

But sometimes INTPs forget this. They get caught up in dealings with their inferiors: non-INTPs of lesser intelligence, dealings with icky feelings or whatnot.

So in addition to creating this forum for you (you're welcome), what other ways do you appreciate the greatest of MBTI types, the INTP?

What pabulum.
What smarm.
What pathetic self-indulgence.

Please continue. :wubbie:

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

You are modest. :D

- INTP's are smart.
- INTP's show some Ne (really appreciated trait by me! ;))
- INTP's are insightful

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
- INTPs are cool.
- INTPs are raw.
- INTPs are easy to carry around: just stick them in the local library, go about doing your business, and come and pick them up in the very same library hours later :devil:

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Excellent at proof-reading papers in my experience. ;)

sassafrassquatch

peedk5.gif

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
- INTPs are cool.
- INTPs are raw.
- INTPs are easy to carry around: just stick them in the local library, go about doing your business, and come and pick them up in the very same library hours later :devil:

That's odd. I could do that with my ENFJ friend and her husband, but they couldn't do that with me. I've got my own computer at home, so I don't need the library. If I want books, I buy them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? We kinda suck at detail work, we like to leave that for our drones, er, Sensor compatriots.

I dunno. I'm really good at telling OTHER people what's wrong with their work. I just hate cleaning up my own details.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I dunno. I'm really good at telling OTHER people what's wrong with their work. I just hate cleaning up my own details.

... let alone being told about such details, for that matter :mellow:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
INTPs are awesome.

This is fact.

Cool, although I don't really think you're an INTP.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
They are good at making fun of people in an intelligent way. They are witty enough to make you forget they don't like doing stuff.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... let alone being told about such details, for that matter :mellow:

oh ayup... that's as boring as get-out after the first three minutes, depending on topic.