• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

L

Lasting_Pain

clap.gif
congrats on winning the biggest freak award. you guys earned it.... for real.
t7xhappy.gif

:hug:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There's an unspoken understanding, a relaxing atmosphere between me and my intp friends that seems mostly about being good to each other while putting our primary cravings on the backburner. Maybe above all: we respect our need for alone time. There isn't always anything necessarily feeding our deepest needs in this bubble, but then again, there is no bubble and aren't any boundaries. And this probably applies to intps for me more than any other type - that there's a little post-it note stuck to the back of my brain reminding me that so and so will always be around to give a hand if he can. We're common aliens.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Why thank you, you are very kind.

Hugh_Laurie.0.0.0x0.340x512.jpeg

hey that celebrity is wearing a shirt that was inspired by me tailed to suit him. :) wow. but i really think i should have it for myself, people deserve a warning.

stop hugging its disgusting. i think if you do it for too long one of you will get pregnant... :thinking:*thinks back to M rated movies* yeah i think thats what they were doing. they were just more excited about it than usual

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Author is arrogant. Author is an embarassment to us other INTP's. INTP's are logical an adaptable. That's the compliment I would give.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Author is arrogant. Author is an embarassment to us other INTP's. INTP's are logical an adaptable. That's the compliment I would give.

Author uses apostrophes correctly.

R

Riva

no one messes with INTPs on the internet/forum. they will massacre you.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only the INTP's that allow themselves to be contained. :devil:

L

Lasting_Pain

no one messes with INTPs on the internet/forum. they will massacre you.

This is indeed true. We can only be challenged by INTJs. But in the real world, we are the ghosts of society.

Candid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
hey that celebrity is wearing a shirt that was inspired by me tailed to suit him. :) wow. but i really think i should have it for myself, people deserve a warning.

I love House, I love Hugh Laurie, and I love that shirt.
BUT DAMN, they don't ship to Australia! And if they did, the shipping would cost as much as the shirt itself. :sad:

INTPs in society... we're the quiet ones who don't get recognised, who all the extraverts trample over and look down upon, or just think we're eccentric. Which we are.

I've had an ESFJ classmate of mine come up to me and say, "You're weird."
"Why?"
"I dunno... just... I mean it in a good way. The good kind of weird, mkay?"

SFs must die.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I agree with getting the "weird"-label. But I know enough INTP's who REALLY don't get trampled over. Don't blame your type :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But in the real world, we are the ghosts of society.

Nah. You know that Bill Gates quote: "Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one." Yeah, many of those nerds are INTPs. (Good example of nerdy-INTP-turned-upper-management: my dad.)

And those of you who aren't doing that are controlling the world through SCIENCE. So, well, if you ARE the ghosts, you're haunting the world very, VERY effectively. :)

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Bill Gates has done much for the nerds. It is to him that we should worship, not Henry Ford!

*Makes a B, not a T.*

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Bill Gates has done much for the nerds. It is to him that we should worship, not Henry Ford!

*Makes a B, not a T.*

Worship Bill Gates? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little..

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
It was a joke. The reference to BNW should have been enough.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP company...good, bad or indifferent?

I'm questioning what makes an INTP's company enjoyable to other types?? What do you get out of the relationship/friendship? How do you interact with this type and what makes us so gosh darn lovely or annoying? :newwink: