• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like outies. :newwink:

Wait, you were still talking about navels weren't you? Sorry, my bad. :doh:

In my defense, this is the Pness appreciation thread. :blush:

Right. So get with the appreciating already, pipsqueak!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
INTP females rock, in fact, if I ever were to go les, I would shack up with an INTP chick for sure!!!

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Right. So get with the appreciating already, pipsqueak!
Ok one more, I like that INTPs need appreciation cause they doubt themselves so much. It's endearing. :wubbie:

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to interact with someone who thinks they are more flawed than I am. Yeah, ok, I'm an INTJ so not all that warm and fuzzy, but still.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'd hate INTP males too if they all avoided me like the plague.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP females rock, in fact, if I ever were to go les, I would shack up with an INTP chick for sure!!!
:wubbie:
Ok one more, I like that INTPs need appreciation cause they doubt themselves so much. It's endearing. :wubbie:

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to interact with someone who thinks they are more flawed than I am. Yeah, ok, I'm an INTJ so not all that warm and fuzzy, but still.
:wubbie:

I like having completely off-topic conversations with myself.
Also I love men. Especially INTP ones.

:rock:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You ever die a little inside when you realize humanity is even more doomed by stupidity than you previously thought? That.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

You know that's weird, because I have so much self doubt and criticize myself so harshly it's practically self-defeating, however I still think I'm better than everyone else I meet. So basically, the only person I'm not better than is myself. :shock:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
if i were an S, comments like this would make me despise INTPs.

Come on, Digest! Can't you see the robots are trying make a funny?! :p

Also, seconded.

LOL! Same here! The girls rock the casbah. Ladies, how can you do this to the Pink?! Shame!

I'd hate INTP males too if they all avoided me like the plague.

It's the miserable prolonged death aspect of the plague we're trying to avoid, you incubator!

Unique

Admit it, you like carrying out our master plans.

Too bad the company you work for is run by ESTPs. ;)

if i were an S, comments like this would make me despise INTPs.

Hey, we have to give them the internet forums to cry on and let them stroke their ego a little. They can't do it in real life or even in computer games when we kick their intuitive non sensing ass.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too bad the company you work for is run by ESTPs. ;)

That explains the finanicial crisis!

Hey, we have to give them the internet forums to cry on and let them stroke their ego a little. They can't do it in real life or even in computer games when we kick their intuitive non sensing ass.

Your fast twitch muscles will not save you in Civilization!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And your car totally isn't as cool, Mac. You'll be pwned.

TPol

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5sp
((grins that an INTP appreciation thread morphs into chat about naval fluff and personalities of countries)) I love INTPs.

Ezion

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Love games with any degree of strategy. FPS are good in small doses, even though I'm not awesome at FPSs. Always looking for new (and usually suicidal) strategies to worry much about that K : D ratio.

I thought up another reason why I like INTPs. They are the only type that's viewed as weirder than me, so they make me seem almost normal. Thank you INTPs.
Your loss. ; )

((grins that an INTP appreciation thread morphs into chat about naval fluff and personalities of countries))
You see, they really are interconnected. Body hair is one of the few physical assets available to male INTPs, as it emphasizes our natural looks and keeps us warm in long periods of thought. We can also grow it our to attract potential mates.
Female INTPs are out of luck, though. Women with body hair end up looking like this.

(Daily whimsical post quota is now fulfilled.)

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

o_O I'm god-like on first person shooters. And I am very strong in Intuition. Thanks to it, I tend to know my opponents move before he does.

Oh yeah, and I'm a nerd too! :blush: I guess that helps...