• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
What the fuck is Fe?

You don't have to complain about MBTI in every single thread that it's mentioned in.

Even if you don't subscribe to cognitive process theory it still made sense in that context. They were expressing feelings.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Love their dry humor, wit and arrogance...as long as they point it at someone else :peepwall:

It's comparable to watching a twister pass by your house. As long as it's only passing by your house, it's awesome to watch. Pull up a chair and get the camera :popc1:

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love their dry humor, wit and arrogance...as long as they point it at someone else :peepwall:

It's comparable to watching a twister pass by your house. As long as it's only passing by your house, it's awesome to watch. Pull up a chair and get the camera :popc1:
:devil::rofl1:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Love INTPs :) awesome cute peopl when they don't decide to make you the butt of every joke but, then again, they're always dry but never cruel so they are pretty awesome then too... so yea thought to drop by and send you guys some love

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL thats a good point, I shall let them think they r then and that I'm always deeply hurt instead of secretly laughing inside..

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They can be remarkably cruel. If that's braggable, I'll enter it here.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
When I first came here, INTPs were my least favorite type,
but some of them have won me over and now I can enjoy them and appreciate them.
I don't have anything specific to cite, just a general appreciation.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
INTPs - low maintenance, hard to offend, bright, irreverent, insightful, self-contained, original thinkers.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTPs - low maintenance, hard to offend, bright, irreverent, insightful, self-contained, original thinkers.

Jae's Awesome Husband: The Man The Rest Of Us Can't Have :D ahee...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They can be remarkably cruel. If that's braggable, I'll enter it here.

Anyone can be cruel. I don't think INTPs have the monopoly. They are seldom cruel intentionally - more often thoughtless . . . or feelingless, more accurately.