• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Wow... I've got to wonder, why is this thread 43 pages long?

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
You know who you are.

You're my best friend and deserve appreciation for your awesomeness. I also wish to thank you for enriching my life with logic superior to my own and patiently attempting to comprehend my bizarre cognitive operations.

A G&T for every INTP!

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm an INXP more INFP than INTP. I know two "nt" people (I highly suspect one is an intp, my brother also) What I really love is when I see those intp who are usually so "for rationality and logic" get ridiculously excited when they are talking about numbers and being passionate about their hobbies, plus they always trick people it's hilarious(when it's not me that is) and unlike the NFs, althought they don't emote you know that somewhere in there they do care for you, in their own "robotic" way. But seriously have you seen intps talking about something they are interested in, their enthusiasm is kind of contagious when they do open up that is.(My brother would lock me up to talk about science and keep talking even when I wasn't that interested, if something didn't make sense it was all bullshit to him xD we had a few heated arguments but he'd take things objectively and we'd just move on. Loveable type the intps :D)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I definitely have to give props to the INTPs who can stand me; I'm sure it takes a lot of patience...

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i love being around INTP's. i honestly think they may be the smartest of all the MBTI's. INTJ's are similar but INTP's are willing to dwell in the question, and that could lead to better insight. as rare as INTP's are, i find myself bumping into them all the time. always have great fun with them.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
You clearly have wonderful taste.

i'm talking in general of course. apart from my father i don't think i can accept anyone being smarter than me in all fronts. actually, even my dad falls horribly to my prowess when it comes to analyzing movies, books and such. people smarts go without saying. what's that? ENFP 'jack of all trades' justification? me? never. :smile:

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno. I'm really good at telling OTHER people what's wrong with their work. I just hate cleaning up my own details.

Totally agree. In fact spotting what they need to do so they don't have problems etc is sorta like second nature if not first

Last edited:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love being around INTP's. i honestly think they may be the smartest of all the MBTI's. INTJ's are similar but INTP's are willing to dwell in the question, and that could lead to better insight. as rare as INTP's are, i find myself bumping into them all the time. always have great fun with them.

QFT