• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Today I held a directed, half-hour conversation with a director of corporate research -- an INTP with a well-earned Ph.D. She was, as I've come to expect from the type, calm and curious, impersonal to a fault, bothered only by concerns of gadgetry; overflowing with information but pellucid in argumentation. She was a little inchoate on a matter of mobilization and deployment, but again, it was no surprise. The exchange reminded me why INTPs are such a professional delight.
Plus, since she was INTP, there's a 99.9% chance she's hot too.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Plus, since she was INTP, there's a 99.9% chance she's hot too.
Attractive in a square-jawed, Southwest way. Fetching smile. But she's of the other persuasion and, anyway, an INTP, so I'll value her for impeccable smarts and leave it at that.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Attractive in a square-jawed, Southwest way. Fetching smile. But she's of the other persuasion and, anyway, an INTP, so I'll value her for impeccable smarts and leave it at that.
Good enough for me.

Other MBTIcers might come in here and genuflect before the almighty INTP to spare themselves the wrath of the upcoming war.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Good enough for me.

Other MBTIcers might come in here and genuflect before the almighty INTP to spare themselves the wrath of the upcoming war.

Fighting INTP's is a piece of cake. Sure they plan out brilliant strategies in their head, but when the time comes they forget to do things like "pull the trigger" or "lob the grenade" thinking that someone else will handle that job instead.

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
Fighting INTP's is a piece of cake. Sure they plan out brilliant strategies in their head, but when the time comes they forget to do things like "pull the trigger" or "lob the grenade" thinking that someone else will handle that job instead.

... except for when we don't assume. Muahaha.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
Where does one hire mercs?

Mexico.

I'd tell you more, but:

- You're not my archnemesis strung up over a vat of acid.

- You're certainly not my romantic interest.

- The time is not yet right for my megalomaniacal speech to the nation after the Taco Revolution sweeps away your decadent vestiges of so-called bourgeoise "freedom" in favor of the One True God-Emperor.

Damn. I've said too much... now I'll have to kill you. In deference to it being unintended, I'll try to look disappointed when they drag your mutilated corpse into my throneroom.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mexico.

I'd tell you more, but:

- You're not my archnemesis strung up over a vat of acid.

- You're certainly not my romantic interest.

- The time is not yet right for my megalomaniacal speech to the nation after the Taco Revolution sweeps away your decadent vestiges of so-called bourgeoise "freedom" in favor of the One True God-Emperor.

Damn. I've said too much... now I'll have to kill you. In deference to it being unintended, I'll try to look disappointed when they drag your mutilated corpse into my throneroom.

Way to turn on one of your own!

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone in the mood for an Oligarchy?

I AM IMMORTAL!

2594999845_61a392384f_o.jpg

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
:SaiyanSmilie_anim:

That's it? That's all you got? Some pansy-ass little Japanese hair-flamer?

My guy was mentored by freekin' SEAN CONNERY! You can't beat that. You just can't.

Noses

MBTI Type
INTP
That's it? That's all you got? Some pansy-ass little Japanese hair-flamer?

My guy was mentored by freekin' SEAN CONNERY! You can't beat that. You just can't.

funnydogpicturesdeadlyfwk6.jpg

I'm so not funny.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL, I think Noses is going to win.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP

Ah yes, I see our deceptive Stereotype Propaganda Plan is working quite well amongst the non-INTP's. :D