• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
bear-hug.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The INTPs that don't flinch when touched can give warm teddybearesque hugs :wub:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait, ENTP's give hugs? *slams on brakes and drives back to ENTP's house*

I didn't say that I wouldn't flinch, just that they're warmly teddybearesque! :unsure:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So this is where the hug heresy started.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Yep, I've had one rare planet-aligning instance where both I and an INTP have simultaneously been receptive for a hug.

We did it.

It was pretty nice. Nicer than average. I was impressed.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I give excellent hugs if they're given genuinely, i.e. nobody forced me into the hug. Otherwise it's this weird sort of distant pat on both shoulders that lasts less than 10 seconds.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
An INTP's calm is contagious. I love to just be near them.

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
An INTP's calm is contagious. I love to just be near them.

Yes.

Nothing soothes me like an INTP. And an INTP who knows you and is actually putting effort into it is like a miracle-worker.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Yes.

Nothing soothes me like an INTP. And an INTP who knows you and is actually putting effort into it is like a miracle-worker.

Agreed!!!! :D

I cannot be more greatful for my INTP friends~ love them so much!!!! <3

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And an INTP who knows you and is actually putting effort into it is like a miracle-worker.

*basks*

:wubbie: