• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Did you read the OP? The comment I made isn't much different from Mac's. It only aggrandizes a type who's code is one letter off.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know you non-INTPs are either afflicted with ADD (ENTP) or simply jealous (INFJ), but try and stay on the subject.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Haha! Nice try. I have no negative issues with the INT's, it's the P part that I just can't wrap my thoughts around.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha! Nice try. I have no negative issues with the INT's, it's the P part that I just can't wrap my thoughts around.
Understandable.

The P is what turbocharges NTs.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Poor thing... I'm actually jealous of NTJ's and their water off a duck's back approach as well as their over all success rate with everything they do. Plus everyone knows INTJ's are the best type! :static:

Sorry to my INTP's friends (you know who you are). You know I still love you, right? :hug:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Poor thing... I'm actually jealous of NTJ's and their water off a duck's back approach as well as their over all success rate. Plus everyone knows INTJ's are the best type! :static:

Sorry to my INTP's friends (you know who you are). You know I still love you, right? :hug:
J is a limiting function, P is an expansive one.

The order of NTs goes:

INTP > ENTP > INTJ >> ENTJ

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
J is a limiting function, P is an expansive one.

The order of NTs goes:

INTP > ENTP > INTJ >> ENTJ
I'm requesting proof based on the fact that these appear to be your words and not those of a professional.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Again there is a problem of jargon here with the P J polarity. The Myers Briggs view is that a person of perception is not as organised as the person who comes to a judgment. Perceptive people are more flexible and look for options. Those who make judgments follow routines.

MBTI

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Hey big bro.

It's me, your younger bro. I know I can be annoying, spoiled and unreasonable at times but do know that you're my big brother. I look up to you and feel close to you. Though we are pretty similar in many respects, we are still different from one another. I've always like that. Growing up with you, especially within a year's difference from one another, has made our bond very close. All the adventures, tomfoolery, debauchery, high jinx throughout the years have been fun whilst at the same time, thought provoking. I'm writing this just to let you know that I care about you as an individual and to let you know you have been the awesomeness, bestest big brother a little brother could have.

Love,
Little bro

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
Did you read the OP? The comment I made isn't much different from Mac's. It only aggrandizes a type who's code is one letter off.

MacGuffin's tone was extraordinarily tongue-in-cheek and if your comment was the same, then I retract my troll comment. However, just as a clarification recommendation when doing that, it would've helped me get the joke if you had quoted one of his similar posts.

I really don't think any INTP posting in this thread actually considers themselves the be-all, end-all ubertype, though I'm sure now some smartass will come in and disagree with me :steam: I'm on to you wiseacres! Get off my lawn!

... damn kids.

BrianBear

MBTI Type
INTP
I really don't think any INTP posting in this thread actually considers themselves the be-all, end-all ubertype, though I'm sure now some smartass will come in and disagree with me :steam: I'm on to you wiseacres! Get off my lawn!
Heh...I'm pretty modest, truth be told. I know I'm awesome but I don't see the point in talking about it.:cool:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

... damn kids.
It depends on what you value.

INTPs value intelligence. So you're gonna want to be an xNxP at the very least.

Feelings are yucky, so those are out!

xNTP

And we all know extraverts never STFU.

INTP bitches!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's been a disturbing lack of INTP appreciation over the past month.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Don't encourage him!

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1