WEAK! Weak I tell you, weak! :steam:
Don't you people know that Ti is awesome?
That's the *real* thinking skill. Yes, REAL one. Other functions we just call "thinking" as we're condescending enough to give others a taste of what we do
1) If anyone goes to war, Ti just wins. It just does. Forget what is (in)considerate or (un)popular. This reminds of the reality. Yes, you can't campaign the other party to death with a great haircut and a round ass.
2) Forget what those green organic food loving advocate groups tell about wind power and anything whatnot. They tell you're gonna change the world by wasting your money on bad food you're gonna pay your arm and leg for. Check with Ti, see if it's helping or hurting the nature.
3) Just skip whatever "rules-of-thumbs", traditions or any sub-par decision maker strategies you've adopted. They're all wannabe Ti replacements. Go for the real thing. Ti rocks.
1) You want to be considered a hard-working citizen? Eh, why don't you stop bragging about how "practical" or hard-working you are! How about resting your butt on a comfy couch, inventing the best string to pull and getting your job done with practically no effort?
Don't you see INTP are awesome?
1) Given assignment, calculate how many humans can fit in a wolkswagen, whom else would think to calculate that an average male body has an external volume of 70 liters, giving an answer of 54.3 persons?
2) Who else would hear you whining, bitching and moaning about your stained new shirt, only to remind you how little significance does external appearances hold to any of the life's important issues?
Getting serious, whom else is like this?
No laughter there, serious.
They love information so much as to practically lead the world to the most profound new solutions to anything. This is the same as the greatest care for the human kind.
Others love humanity by given a coin to a beggar, comforting a child and giving money to charity. INTP love humanity by contributing their life's work to something too big for mostly anyone to understand. They're the most self-sacrificing - they don't generally get their reward immediately, not in popularity, not in many ways.. but they live for the moment to see their big plans coming together..
Apart from doing traditional "good" to humanity, they just see the most untraditional ways to doing anything. Isn't it enjoyable? Aren't new perspectives what we all want? Want someone uncheatable? They're the guardians of all the information we have. We love everything they produce. Whom are we to bitch about how they appear when judged through completely other functions, when the last they care about is appearance?
They're too good for our world.