User Tag List

First 78910111959 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

WEAK! Weak I tell you, weak! :steam:

Don't you people know that Ti is awesome?

That's the *real* thinking skill. Yes, REAL one. Other functions we just call "thinking" as we're condescending enough to give others a taste of what we do

1) If anyone goes to war, Ti just wins. It just does. Forget what is (in)considerate or (un)popular. This reminds of the reality. Yes, you can't campaign the other party to death with a great haircut and a round ass.
    2) Forget what those green organic food loving advocate groups tell about wind power and anything whatnot. They tell you're gonna change the world by wasting your money on bad food you're gonna pay your arm and leg for. Check with Ti, see if it's helping or hurting the nature.
    3) Just skip whatever "rules-of-thumbs", traditions or any sub-par decision maker strategies you've adopted. They're all wannabe Ti replacements. Go for the real thing. Ti rocks.

Ne.

1) You want to be considered a hard-working citizen? Eh, why don't you stop bragging about how "practical" or hard-working you are! How about resting your butt on a comfy couch, inventing the best string to pull and getting your job done with practically no effort?

Thought so

Don't you see INTP are awesome?
    1) Given assignment, calculate how many humans can fit in a wolkswagen, whom else would think to calculate that an average male body has an external volume of 70 liters, giving an answer of 54.3 persons?
    2) Who else would hear you whining, bitching and moaning about your stained new shirt, only to remind you how little significance does external appearances hold to any of the life's important issues?

Getting serious, whom else is like this?

No laughter there, serious.

They love information so much as to practically lead the world to the most profound new solutions to anything. This is the same as the greatest care for the human kind.

Others love humanity by given a coin to a beggar, comforting a child and giving money to charity. INTP love humanity by contributing their life's work to something too big for mostly anyone to understand. They're the most self-sacrificing - they don't generally get their reward immediately, not in popularity, not in many ways.. but they live for the moment to see their big plans coming together..

Apart from doing traditional "good" to humanity, they just see the most untraditional ways to doing anything. Isn't it enjoyable? Aren't new perspectives what we all want? Want someone uncheatable? They're the guardians of all the information we have. We love everything they produce. Whom are we to bitch about how they appear when judged through completely other functions, when the last they care about is appearance?

They're too good for our world.

I've spoken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Lately I've been trying to find intps, you don't meet them all too often. Now I realise where they all are, they're on this thread talking about how great they are.

Good work on dispelling the arrogance stereotype, guys.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    Lately I've been trying to find intps, you don't meet them all too often. Now I realise where they all are, they're on this thread talking about how great they are.

Good work on dispelling the arrogance stereotype, guys.
    I'll note for the record that you read it, so... join the club?

I'd also suggest, if you're not joking, that you take a moment and scan the forums for the multiple other appreciation threads.

MBTI
    INTP

Oh I'm not joking, I'm highly offended.

MBTI
    INTP

I can tell. The sheer rage just pours off you like cold mist from the mountaintops! I stand in... fear? Awe? What is appropriate recognize of a god who walks among mortals in old-time wrath?

MBTI
    INTP

I'd say repressed sexual aggression.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Please don't associate me with them. :sad:
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

INTPs are excellent people (as long as they are on the same wavelength as you).

The analysis available to INTPs (in general) tends to take each and every subject way past the surface to the inner workings which gives fascinating perspectives on things... usually.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

In small doses they are great. I love their minds but too many (INTPc) at one time is annoying.

My favorite INTPs are Jennifer, Rajah, Raincrow007, and Xander. I know there are others I am missing. If I remember I'll post up later.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    What good points do they potentially have by definition of their type, that don't rely on them having high IQ's?
    Well...

1. They seem to tend towards loyalty to people they care about (in terms of actions) quite strongly, although it's difficult to earn their trust in the first place.

2. They aren't demanding socially, expecting you to go places all the time when you'd rather sit home and read a book.

3. They can say very strange/random things like ENTP's, while seeming more serious/somber at the same time. Which can be entertaining.