User Tag List

First 2868767778798088 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    what makes INTPs enjoyable:

-they are problem solvers and fixers of things (thanks for being helpful and not too arrogant!)
    -they give honest feedback
    -they have interesting insights
    -they're smart in a non-showy way (thanks for reminding me that intelligence doesnt always make a person an ego monster)
    -they have a great sense of humor (thanks for saying politically incorrect things in front of my family!)

what makes INTPs annoying:

-they always win at every video game (save for dance dance revolution which they hate anyway)
    -they are unaware of how they come off to others (that's right, i know your weakness)
    -they laugh at your mistakes/pain
    -they are totally flaky, slapdash, and generally scattered (don't expect them to remember your birthday!)
    - they need to be persuaded to socialize but if you engage them on the right (or wrong!) topic they don't stop!

Curses!
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

-they are totally flaky, slapdash, and generally scattered (don't expect them to remember your birthday!)
    Oh, I'll remember your birthday... but I won't plan well enough to get you a card on time... if it ever shows up at all.

- they need to be persuaded to socialize but if you engage them on the right (or wrong!) topic they don't stop!
    Hee... Yeah.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

no sympathy for the devil.

MBTI
    INTJ

-they always win at every video game (save for dance dance revolution which they hate anyway)
    My INTP is AMAZING at DDR. Amazing to the point that other people kept asking him when he was going to show me his mad skillz, so finally he drug me out of bed one Saturday morning and made me watch him play. </swoon>

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I was reminded today, I actually like INTPs. I had an interview with one today (he was unmistakebly INTP), and just by luck I managed to mention his pet subject (and be resonably informed about it). The interview wasn't an interview after that, it was damned interesting, and it's been the first interview I've truly relaxed in for ages. I'm sure it was a clever ploy to ferret out my suitability for the position...strangely enough I always relax round INTPs IRL. I like how they cut out all the BS, and get to the core of things.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dividend View Post
    My INTP is AMAZING at DDR. Amazing to the point that other people kept asking him when he was going to show me his mad skillz, so finally he drug me out of bed one Saturday morning and made me watch him play. </swoon>
    i still say DDR is more of an ENTP thing. (so, dividend, i guess your INTP & LunaLuminosity on the previous page of this thread are just super outstanding INTPs!)

i think the average INTP prefers a good FPS, or perhaps an engaging RPG.. and how can i forget strategy games? the simple mention is getting me jazzed to play a good game of civ..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Hee... Yeah.
    golly; there's just nothing i like better than understanding NTs. it's so satifying. -maybe because i'm certain that an affirmation from one of you guys is sincere - i've never met an NT sycophant.

..oops, there i go appreciating again.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i think the average INTP prefers a good FPS, or perhaps an engaging RPG.. and how can i forget strategy games? the simple mention is getting me jazzed to play a good game of civ..
    Some of us aren't into game-playing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

guess i should've started that sentence with the clause "with regard to INTP gamers,"

i wasn't assuming that you all are. i mean, i'm an NF and i pretty much only play games that are strategic/logistical, or very violent. we all are exceptions to some rule.

also, anyone who hasnt at least tried katamari damacy is missing out!

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

also, anyone who hasnt at least tried katamari damacy is missing out!
    Definitely agreed.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4