First 2464727374757684 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    Welcome! and thanks for the love
    What love? See, I have this shrine....

"The two most important forms of intelligence are the ability to read other people and the ability to understand oneself." -Bruce Pandolfini

"Feathers filled the small room. Our laughter kept the feathers in the air. I thought about birds. Could they fly is there wasn't someone, somewhere, laughing?"
    Jonathan Safran Foer (Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You guys tend to inspire me to debate. Funny thing is, I never have to be afraid of being judged with anything I say in a debate or in general. I'd say my main fear in a social situation is screwing up, and INTPs just simply aren't judgmental. People can take that for granted a good deal, and it's not really to be taken for granted. Being judged by someone and having to watch what I say is usually stressful in a social situation, and all of that dissipates when I'm around INTPs. All they want is the objective truth about something. I'm more prone to screwing up when I have to watch what I say, so I find that communication is natural and flawless toward INTPs for me, since I'm not constantly being evaluated. And screwing up is a big fear, so I'm sure you see where the benefit is in that.

My Te is protected, I will admit that. I don't usually have to worry about getting judged for having inferior Te around any of the INTPs I know, since even when something I say doesn't make sense they seem to understand where I'm coming from and expand on that so what I'm saying makes sense to myself and them. They seem to appreciate the fact that I use the Te, to put in that effort to add to the debate about something. Debate to an INTP is a way of seeing someone else's point of view, the way that that person expresses that point of view usually doesn't matter (in most cases, unless it's like being super annoying and loud about it. But you get what I mean). Most of the time at the end of a debate with an INTP we leave it both more read up on the subject then when we entered, due to the other's different ways of seeing things.

This may be why you find yourself giving advice to us, since we aren't afraid of what you're going to say.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

that is sweet...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    You guys tend to inspire me to debate. Funny thing is, I never have to be afraid of being judged with anything I say in a debate or in general. I'd say my main fear in a social situation is screwing up, and INTPs just simply aren't judgmental. People can take that for granted a good deal, and it's not really to be taken for granted. Being judged by someone and having to watch what I say is usually stressful in a social situation, and all of that dissipates when I'm around INTPs. All they want is the objective truth about something. I'm more prone to screwing up when I have to watch what I say, so I find that communication is natural and flawless toward INTPs for me, since I'm not constantly being evaluated. And screwing up is a big fear, so I'm sure you see where the benefit is in that.

My Te is protected, I will admit that. I don't usually have to worry about getting judged for having inferior Te around any of the INTPs I know, since even when something I say doesn't make sense they seem to understand where I'm coming from and expand on that so what I'm saying makes sense to myself and them. They seem to appreciate the fact that I use the Te, to put in that effort to add to the debate about something. Debate to an INTP is a way of seeing someone else's point of view, the way that that person expresses that point of view usually doesn't matter (in most cases, unless it's like being super annoying and loud about it. But you get what I mean). Most of the time at the end of a debate with an INTP we leave it both more read up on the subject then when we entered, due to the other's different ways of seeing things.

This may be why you find yourself giving advice to us, since we aren't afraid of what you're going to say.
    Wow, it's almost like you knew me and my INFP friend
    That's exactly how it is. I never really thought about it that indepth.
    The only thing I hate about our friendship is that she always changes when we're around other people. When it's me and her, it's like two opposite sides of a coin, but when there are other people around it's like shes hiding herself almost to the point where I feel like I can't talk to her. It really bugs me, but sometimes she looks at me in a certain way as if to say "I'm still in here."
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

*pats self on back*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

congrats on winning the biggest freak award. you guys earned it.... for real.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

*hugs myself*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    Why thank you, you are very kind.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    Why thank you, you are very kind.