First 2363717273747583 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Why don't you go play hide-and-go-second-guess-yourself-until-you-collapse-into-existential-meltdown?

It's a perennial favorite among INTPs I know, personally.
    I already beat that game. *yawn* Next.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I can't really say anything bad about INTPs, I can say plenty of good though.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Why don't you go play hide-and-go-second-guess-yourself-until-you-collapse-into-existential-meltdown?

It's a perennial favorite among INTPs I know, personally.
    please... not again..

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I can't really say anything bad about INTPs, I can say plenty of good though.
    like?
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    When you are depressed, INTPs are useful because their very existence is a proof that there are a lot of people who are more screwed and fucked-up than you could ever possibly dream to be.

They're the ultimate losers type, somehow.

(That's why I like them, or at least, some of them)
    When the type you believe you are master over, can't be manipulated as much as you'd hope you become hostile? :P

No idea where you get the idea of INTP being a loser type either. I've built up quite a lot so far in my life, and am a quite succesful entrepeneur. Even though I'm an INTP. I quite enjoy the world we live in.

INTP's rock, we're the foundation of society. In my opinion! We're constantly being walked over, but without us there wouldn't be enogh support for the chaotic counterparts. *flex*

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INTP- someone I can relate to in a lot of ways (we perceive the world in the same way), yet see the distinct differences to keep the friendship interesting. I can share any crazy idea I have and get a real response and get some real input. This seems to be the basis of INTP humor with me, taking a crazy idea that can't happen to seeing what would happen if it actually went through. Then we laugh.

It's basically we are a lot alike, and we can relate to each other a lot, and yet we see the differences and those differences intrigue the other. Pretty much some of my best friendships have been with INTPs.

I also like how INTPs give me advice. Typically I will get very personal with issues of mine, and INTPs can get so detached and give me advice based on that point of view. It's pretty refreshing, I like the typical no bullshit attitude when it comes to issues. There is also just enough silliness for relations to be fun, and just enough seriousness to have deep conversations.

I'm pretty tired right now, normally I could think of something else. I could go on and on. I grew up with INTPs in my life, my dad is one (I have a great deal of respect for him) and about five of my friends out of ten are INTP.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hi, I'm Patriot and I appreciate INTPs.

"The two most important forms of intelligence are the ability to read other people and the ability to understand oneself." -Bruce Pandolfini

"Feathers filled the small room. Our laughter kept the feathers in the air. I thought about birds. Could they fly is there wasn't someone, somewhere, laughing?"
    Jonathan Safran Foer (Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    When the type you believe you are master over, can't be manipulated as much as you'd hope you become hostile? :P

No idea where you get the idea of INTP being a loser type either. I've built up quite a lot so far in my life, and am a quite succesful entrepeneur. Even though I'm an INTP. I quite enjoy the world we live in.

INTP's rock, we're the foundation of society. In my opinion! We're constantly being walked over, but without us there wouldn't be enogh support for the chaotic counterparts. *flex*
    Seriously! without us, where would everyone get their cool ideas?

INTP- someone I can relate to in a lot of ways (we perceive the world in the same way), yet see the distinct differences to keep the friendship interesting. I can share any crazy idea I have and get a real response and get some real input. This seems to be the basis of INTP humor with me, taking a crazy idea that can't happen to seeing what would happen if it actually went through. Then we laugh.

It's basically we are a lot alike, and we can relate to each other a lot, and yet we see the differences and those differences intrigue the other. Pretty much some of my best friendships have been with INTPs.

I'm pretty tired right now, normally I could think of something else.
    ahh real appreciation.. Two of my best friends are INFPs

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Hi, I'm Patriot and I appreciate INTPs.
    Welcome! and thanks for the love
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I edited my post just so you know, I added more.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I can share any crazy idea I have and get a real response and get some real input. This seems to be the basis of INTP humor with me, taking a crazy idea that can't happen to seeing what would happen if it actually went through. Then we laugh.
    Yes!

"The two most important forms of intelligence are the ability to read other people and the ability to understand oneself." -Bruce Pandolfini

"Feathers filled the small room. Our laughter kept the feathers in the air. I thought about birds. Could they fly is there wasn't someone, somewhere, laughing?"
    Jonathan Safran Foer (Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Yeah, I find myself giving a lot of advice to INFPs.

You've inspired me to make/go find a INFP appreciation thread. INFPs just seem so misunderstood (the ones I know). You guys make me want to dust off my Fe.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx