1. Their curiosity.
2. Their social inadequacy is truly enjoyable =) (I don't know if they enjoy it, so much as I enjoy watching them go about their social situations, hehe)
3. Their wittiness and sharp humor is marvelous.
4. Their clever approach to problems.
5. Their unique way of viewing social situations.
6. Most of the ones I've met are extremely intelligent, and bookwormish=), which I love.
7. Their zig-zagging trains of thought.
8. Their capability of grasping abstract concepts easily.
9. Their constant search for options.
10. Free spirited =), (good for J people!)
Last edited by PurpleCloud; 10-09-2008 at 08:52 AM.
I must be mistyped - those are 3 of my all time favourite questions/statements.
it's a matter degree. i think often people think they like things practical, but when you compare yourself to say, an ISFJ, you'll be much more likely to entertain theory. my INTP friend does that too. he wants a practical reason for stuff like god, but at the end of the day, he's still philosophizing with me, more than anybody else. if it's interesting to him, he'll get hooked in regardless. it's an N thing and it's a P thing.