• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Appreciation Thread

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I first came here, INTPs were my least favorite type,
but some of them have won me over and now I can enjoy them and appreciate them.
I don't have anything specific to cite, just a general appreciation.

Why didn't you like us in the first place? ='(

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Really, I'd never thought INTPs would be one of the least likeable types.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone can be cruel. I don't think INTPs have the monopoly. They are seldom cruel intentionally - more often thoughtless . . . or feelingless, more accurately.

I'm only ever cruel to people who deserve it. They really have to earn it. It's usually because they are cruel to me or other people. Then they will see how I redefine cruel.

I think sometimes I hurt people though silence. In a sense I think I am a closet extravert. I have on occasion opened the door.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really, I'd never thought INTPs would be one of the least likeable types.
I can totally see how they might be puzzling to/misunderstood by others, esp. Feelers.
I understand them and I don't like that many.
I'm only ever cruel to people who deserve it. They really have to earn it. It's usually because they are cruel to me or other people. Then they will see how I redefine cruel.

I think sometimes I hurt people though silence. In a sense I think I am a closet extravert. I have on occasion opened the door.

If they deserve it then it isn't cruelty, IMO, merely retribution.

Last edited:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't think it's any secret that I loves the INTPs.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
They can be remarkably cruel. If that's braggable, I'll enter it here.
Oh, thank you!

INTPs - low maintenance, hard to offend, bright, irreverent, insightful, self-contained, original thinkers.
Me...Me...Me also...
Jae's Awesome Husband: The Man The Rest Of Us Can't Have :D ahee...
There are plenty to go around. Many aren't even picky!

Anyone can be cruel. I don't think INTPs have the monopoly. They are seldom cruel intentionally - more often thoughtless . . . or feelingless, more accurately.
It's selective! Cruelty for 10%, love for 10%, and "don't care" for the rest.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Look, lady, you've already landed in my "vainly wishes she was a dude so Pink could date her fine self" pile, K?! K?!

I'm only ever cruel to people who deserve it.

Pardon? Because *you* think they deserve it? Who died and left you Pope?

They really have to earn it. It's usually because they are cruel to me or other people.

How do you EARN cruelty? Barbarism on any level isn't earned. Taking action against someone who's showing such barbarism isn't cruelty - it's righting the ship.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look, lady, you've already landed in my "vainly wishes she was a dude so Pink could date her fine self" pile, K?! K?!
Jeepers! I'm on Pink's "vainly wishes she was a dude list"? :blush: :wubbie:

Psst. Can you get Jack on there too? As a personal favour? He's almost as manly as me, honest. And a lot more desperate.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jeepers! I'm on Pink's "vainly wishes she was a dude list"? :blush: :wubbie:

You so are!

Psst. Can you get Jack on there too? As a personal favour? He's almost as manly as me, honest. And a lot more desperate.

Gee. I dunno, Blue. I'd have to move some ladies around, and I'm simply not comfortable with it. Aelan, Tallulah, Trinity, Delilah et al have been in the "not a dude but I love her anyway" queue. I can't just chuck the order because you feel sorry for Mr. Flak. I mean, we all feel pity for him, I'm sure, but what can I do? My hands are tied.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think I'll just make this thread my blog.

So last night, a sexy stripper sits in my lap, and I gave her a half-hour full body massage (excluding the genitals, that's semi-against the rules). She appreciated being "In heaven" and that I "made her a new woman." I'm not sure if more people were staring at us or my best friend when he pulled down a girl's g-string and gave her a spanking. Neither of them was INTP though.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ methinks the ghei fella in the cloak doth protest too much...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ what the hell was the point of all that?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP

So last night, a sexy stripper sits in my lap, and I gave her a half-hour full body massage (excluding the genitals, that's semi-against the rules). She appreciated being "In heaven" and that I "made her a new woman." I'm not sure if more people were staring at us or my best friend when he pulled down a girl's g-string and gave her a spanking. Neither of them was INTP though.

Jack now you're stealing my dreams!!

That's very UN INTP like, I thought they were supposed to be original thinkers.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Blue, this boy is clearly mentally retarded.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
^^ what the hell was the point of all that?
What's the point of anything? We're just waiting for death if we don't make a day of it once in a while.

Jack now your stealing my dreams!!

That's very UN INTP like, I thought they were supposed to be original thinkers.
It was pretty original. How often do you see someone giving a bikini-girl a massage in the middle of a bar?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...i guess i usually find you a lot less tasteless...so wondered what reaction you were hoping to get.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
hmm...i guess i usually find you a lot less tasteless...so wondered what reaction you were hoping to get.
It worked too well! I don't see what's so tasteless about a massage. It's muscular therapy.