• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJs and INTPs, How Sexual/Sensual are you? :)

metasapiens

MBTI Type
N>JI
I'm an insatiable sexual/sensual lover .. very tactile .. ahem .. but it's weeeeeell below my todo list .. and I don't give a damn. Once I know the ins and outs, I move on. Life is too short to repeat the same conclusive experience.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an insatiable sexual/sensual lover .. very tactile .. ahem .. but it's weeeeeell below my todo list .. and I don't give a damn. Once I know the ins and outs, I move on. Life is too short to repeat the same conclusive experience.

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh, and I got this on one of those online tests once.

This places you in the Lover Style of: The Suave Lover.

I took that test and though I've had no sexual relations, I believe the results can answer the OP's question:

You prefer your romance and love to wild and daring rather than typical or boring, you would rather pursue than be pursued and, when it comes to physical love, you concentrate more on enjoying the experience rather than worrying about your performance.

This places you in the Lover Style of: The Carnal Lover.

The Carnal Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, though it is often confused with terms like "player" or even "slut." The Carnal Lover is not necessarily either of those things (though sometimes is) but is instead a lover of life, romance and pleasure. The Carnal Lover is a treasure to find, though can sometimes be difficult to keep happy once found, because a Carnal Lover often loves a variety-filled life.

In terms of physical love, the Carnal Lover tends to be dynamic and driven, and can therefore be quite pleasurable. Given the right motivation, and the right lover, the Carnal Lover can be a delight in bed.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I must be boring because sex and sensuality has always been a low priority in my life. I have low sex drive and could live happily even if I never had sex. I do find sex pleasureable but I get enough pleasure from other things that I never think about how sexually deprived I am.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Both loops are important.

Raw, physical, animalism, and intuitive, perceptive, spiritualism.

Get BOTH going at the SAME TIME, and you're in for a REALLY GREAT TIME.

*HOWLS*

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. :banana: Get that INTJ mojo.

I have to say though, that as much fun as I've had with experimenting with Se in the bedroom, I was schooled, and I mean SCHOOLED by an ISTJ once. Most amazing sex ever. I find it interesting that we share the same functions (albiet in different order) and good GOD it was like fireworks going off. :worthy: I don't think I had a single thought in my head the entire night. It was just a tidal wave of sensory overload. So freakin awesome :D

He set the bar high for any future husband. :cheese:

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sensuality and sexuality are two completely different things. I've always been both, though. Always have found deep satisfaction and meaning in reveling in sensorial activities and always had a high libido.

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
No one ever threatened to have sex with me. I'm in great fear that the day is coming just by seeing how certain women tend to fall for my goofy intellectualism. :cry:

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
Jut to add that INTPs are probably like secret hugging bears (at least ENTPs are). INTJs are secret sexual beasts.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJs are secret sexual beasts.

INxJs share this quality.

Latent Se is exactly the sort of thing your mother warns you about, but you don't see it coming because you're too busy suspecting the ExxPs.

S16M4

Permabanned
I play sex jiu jitsu, pass guard, and take the back. Pull hair and choke play. Sometimes I'll spank. I find this gets the best response.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most people assume that I'm borderline asexual. I'm fine with them thinking that.

It always depends on the person I desire.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In fantasy: There's a blurred line between romance and death. Quite vivid/intense.
In reality: There is no romance and death (for obvious reasons). Not particularly interested in having sex, I see it is more as an activity/work-out session than to "getting close to someone".

Noweej

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
All the answers are really interesting ^^

Very sensual and very sexual, always have been.

About the partners, I privilege quality over quantity, so I don't mind being alone for several years. Sex without love is possible, but honesty and complicity are still needed. Someone boring won't be able to get anywhere. Better alone than in bad company. But with someone trusty and stimulating (physically and intellectually), I become really insatiable, even more when love is involved (5-15 times a day, everyday is good). It gives the best physical sensations I know, it makes the body feel alive and well, and it stops the constant thinking for a while :).

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sexuality is my personal paradox. Everyone seems so obsessed with it and I usually wonder what everyone sees or why they're turned on by things I'm not.

I'm barely sexual at all usually. Mainly I'm looking on and wondering why everyone's so obsessed with it.

Sexuality is usually more robotic and analytical for me. Experimentation. Sometimes actual urges come, but often not. I'm not sexual normally, but sometimes I'm randomly hit with definite urges from attractions. In terms of sexual classification I'm closest to a "gray-sexual". Typically I'm more likely to admire someone's features and want to draw them fascinated, rather than dive into their pants.

Sex is also sacred to me. I wouldn't ever "sleep around" and would rather just wait for the time to merge with one I felt deeply for enough, whether or not that consists of sex, so be it.

Sensuality on the other hand is something I value greatly. But sometimes even with that I can be distant and don't like public displays of affection, as it feels awkward. But privately is another story. I can seem a little intense on one end, but very distant on another. When it comes to affection. Wavers around.

It's complicated. . . :mellow:

lexay

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sexuality is my personal paradox. Everyone seems so obsessed with it and I usually wonder what everyone sees or why they're turned on by things I'm not.

I'm barely sexual at all usually. Mainly I'm looking on and wondering why everyone's so obsessed with it.

Sexuality is usually more robotic and analytical for me. Experimentation. Sometimes actual urges come, but often not. I'm not sexual normally, but sometimes I'm randomly hit with definite urges from attractions. In terms of sexual classification I'm closest to a "gray-sexual". Typically I'm more likely to admire someone's features and want to draw them fascinated, rather than dive into their pants.

Sex is also sacred to me. I wouldn't ever "sleep around" and would rather just wait for the time to merge with one I felt deeply for enough, whether or not that consists of sex, so be it.

Sensuality on the other hand is something I value greatly. But sometimes even with that I can be distant and don't like public displays of affection, as it feels awkward. But privately is another story. I can seem a little intense on one end, but very distant on another. When it comes to affection. Wavers around.

It's complicated. . . :mellow:

All of this is me basically. It's funny, when everyone around me was first started to have sexual attractions and experimenting with sex, I wanted to be a sexologist. I guess that was my way of exploring sex

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could be wrong, but I'd think INTJs are probably more sexual than INTPs for the most part, thanks to Se. Se absolutely loves to savor the moment, and I'm sure that includes sexual situations.

True, but INTPs also have higher sensing than INTJs (tert vs. inf), so there's some balancing there.