• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJs and INTPs, How Sexual/Sensual are you? :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
`
I'm just curious.

Keep it clean-ish. ;)

kthnxbai

S. Sapienne.

:smooch:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Lord bless us quickly with a distinction drawn between relational and sexual. The stunted physical expressions of N types are surely not paradigmatic of what it is to be in and of the world. Though INTPs with their rituals are probably closer to the world than INTJs with their inappropriate experiments.

Lucas

MBTI Type
INTP
Dunno. Never really thought about it.

Define parameters of "sexual/sensual".

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
K, so we got two implicit votes stating nope, one for each type, too! :D

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Bring on the howling. Sexual this, sensual that, and loud declamations of proficiency. I'm N and I'm "outta this world", baby.

ez78705

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I didn't care much about sex until I was about 30.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, this thread is epic.

So far I'm picking up a, a, a... vibe.

Hmm, thou must masturbate though, right.... right?!!?!?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sex? I'm a huge fan. :D

Is that what you're looking for?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Well... you already know my answer to this question...

Very sexual. Always have been. Always will. Hopefully.

:banana:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm picky about who I'm with, but at this point in my life, I don't get hung up in intellectualizing sex like I did when younger. Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this thread is going to get moved to Sexuality if the talk gets sexual rather than staying general, SS.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Almost everyday.
:static:

I'm happy for you! Masturbating is great for you!

Sex? I'm a huge fan. :D

Is that what you're looking for?
*coyly bats her lashes*

Noooooooooooooooo

:yes:

:D

INTJs have inferior Se which would mayhaps lead to latent sexuality and sensuality.

Are you sensual, or just simply tactile when you enjoy sex? :)

Well... you already know my answer to this question...

Very sexual. Always have been. Always will. Hopefully.

:banana:

Give yourself more credit than that, please.

You are hands down one of the most sensually sexual NTs I've ever conceivably known, your sensuality and sense for the aesthetic are incredibly evident.

It seems like you have a genetic predilection for being sensual/erotic.

I think you might be an anomaly regarding most INTJs, though. :/

(Lucky me. :wubbie:)

I'm picky about who I'm with, but at this point in my life, I don't get hung up in intellectualizing sex like I did when younger. Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this thread is going to get moved to Sexuality if the talk gets sexual rather than staying general, SS.
To the first part, interesting perspective, and "Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in." I'm so with you here, chicka.

:yes: + :wub:

To the second part, that makes sense and I will try to behave and not be disturbed if it gets moved to Sexuality if it becomes more sexual than factual/general.

:jesus:

:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a virgin.

Does cuddling/snuggling count as sensuality? Because I have no cuddle limit.

Actually... I'm practically a cuddle virgin, too...

But I know what I want. I have an insatiable appetite for physical affection (you know, if it's from the right person. Otherwise, get the hell away from me).

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
I tried casual sex once and didn't like it, too self conscious. I'm not a hookup kind of guy.

Sex with someone I trust and want to get to know better is awesome. I've got to be able to turn the Ti off and get in the zone.

When I'm comfortable and feel relaxed with a partner I'm pretty sensual. I love cuddling, tickling (and I remember her ticklish spots for later), giving massages. I don't like getting massages nearly as much. I enjoy getting to know her smells, is that normal?

Too specific?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope. :)

Just stay away from body parts and sexual-specific acts and we should be good.

... I like smells too, actually -- the pervasive (healthy, not unwashed) smell of the other person.

I think what I was hinting at earlier was that when younger I either abstracted or I analyzed. Nowadays I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience. I don't think I've ever been that much in sync with my physical self or identified so much as my physical (rather than mental) self.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno. Touch is very important to me. I give good massages and love getting them. I suppose my technique is good and I'm creative. There is some kind of thing with intuition that facilitates how you respond to the other person and understand what works and what doesn't. I have a pretty reasonable sex drive but not like it was when I was 18. I'm probably idealistic in thinking that sex is much more than physical but should be an expression of the depth of intimacy between two people (or something like that). The emotional connection is as important as the physical. Never been much for all of the props and stuff though I suppose it's interesting.

Edit: Oh, and I got this on one of those online tests once.

"You prefer your romance and love to be traditional rather than daring or out-of-the-ordinary, you would rather pursue than be pursued and, when it comes to physical love, you concentrate more on enjoying the experience rather than worrying about your performance.

This places you in the Lover Style of: The Suave Lover.

The Suave Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, and is reminiscent of some of the most classic lover figures of all time, such as Casanova or Don Juan, or more recently James Bond (several of the "Bond girls" fit this type, too). This shouldn't be confused with a "player" or someone who is solely interested in physical love, but someone who is looking for an incredibly elusive thing: a worthy partner. The Suave Lover is a treasure to find, but can be incredibly difficult to hold on to, once found.

In terms of physical love, the Suave Lover can sometimes be surprisingly tender. Given the right setting, and the right lover, the Suave Lover can be a delight in bed.

Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Devoted Lover (most of all) or the Romantic Lover, or the Liberated Lover."

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
Not very. It's not my main focus here-in life. I'd much rather go on a trip to the Canyon and see it with someone. It's made my relationship difficult. I don't even feel completely comfortable posting on this. I don't like someone hanging on me, it triggers my impatience. I have this thing I call 'mission mode.' It can be cleaning the house, reading, typing, whatever. I can't be touched while in 'mission mode,' for any reason. I have to get done with what I'm doing.
I'm more interested in data, than feelings-which are inconsistent, and fleeting. I'd fear doing something I regret. However, I've tried to improve in this area and live life in the moment, for whatever it is.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
Jennifer said:
I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience.

The zone, the flow state. It's what racers are chasing and fighters are fighting for. it's pretty special when you can get there with another person and the only objective is to share pleasure and connection.

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
Nope. :)
I think what I was hinting at earlier was that when younger I either abstracted or I analyzed. Nowadays I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience. (rather than mental) self.

I agree with this. I can turn off my Thinking and get more Sensory. It's not that I don't notice this feeling. Sometimes it overwhelms me. I think I'm just very picky, and the reason is that when I allow myself to feel that emotion, I better be sure and fully attracted.
:blush:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm :zzz:

But I'm reading all your replies and find them fascinating!

So, I implore you, keep 'em coming, there's no judgment here, just curiosity!

:hug: