User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm picky about who I'm with, but at this point in my life, I don't get hung up in intellectualizing sex like I did when younger. Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this thread is going to get moved to Sexuality if the talk gets sexual rather than staying general, SS.
    Can I make the thread move itself to sexuality ?

How do you count to ten at that point?
    I meant after drinking, in the state of a hangover that is.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by ez78705 View Post
    Almost everyday.
    this counts as near asexuality to me
    j/k (maybe)
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I partly agree with Jennifer and Moonstone. For me, sensuality starts with a look, a gesture, or a sensual action I am not expecting. It can be the briefest touch on the side of my face, my finger tips, down my arm. It can be a sensuous smell of spice and resins, a thoughtful act that touches my soul, some soft and/or meaningful music.

It starts in the mind and doesn't need to be overtly sexual. As the physical senses and the mind are slowly awoken, so the body awakens. It can be role playing or watching a sensual movie as opposed to the very poorly scripted and acted X rated movies which do very little for me. It is subtlety and suggestion and imagination.

It almost always needs to be setting a mood and very, very occasionally something green to reduce inhibition, but always in the safe environment of my own home.

Tantra is something I would love to explore one day
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    They are vastly different.

But, they are both introverts, intuitives, and thinkers, hence my curiosity regarding the subject at hand.

but intjs focus their primary J function at the wrong way, this makes them really different because this is so huge flaw in thinking
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    XNTX

I look at my I as the very sensual part. The E as the more sexual...I have found a sort of connection can be made with NF's especially that is almost an intimacy of a shared mind...her O becomes as much mine as hers and in this I can lose/forget myself for awhile. I once told an NF friend that before long I will be able to stimulate that O from across the room in a huge party with a glance due to this sharing...we came very close to that...pun intended!

I have an intj friend who is a virgin and in discussions with him him find what appears to be mind/body dichotomy that resembles fear of same. I have no inclinations of such limits with either sexuality or feelings...just in the expression of them...often based on the perceived personality of the other.

Love sex! Love sensual sex more though!!!
    "This fearless one always is the same in essence,however.He is Holy heresy born stout lacking the ability to cower or break.The Universe is transparent to him." Me

Hm. I like sex. A lot. Took me some time to get over my original dislike of being touched by others, though, that only changed in my late teens. I still don't like being touched, unless it's sexual . The first time I had sex was really intimate, and I just figured, hey, this is pretty awesome, I wanna do it over and over again it doesn't really have to be sensual though, I once dated a girl and it was quite obvious to both of us that we would never really have a relationship with eachother. We basically just hung out every now and then, and had sex, just for the fun of it. Not because we were extremely fond of each other or anything like that. After a while, though, it just started to get awkward. So we stopped having sex. She's still a friend of mine, though - in fact, one of her best friends is my current gf.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I consider myself a person who would rank pretty high on both of those scales when I'm with someone in that type of... situation. Jennifer said it really well in her post:

I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience.
    Its the only time that I can (sometimes, not always) turn off the brain and escape from the constant babble going on within.

I've noticed that when I'm sleepy, either very late at night or early in the morning when I'm struggling to be awake, I become very, VERY sensual. I feel like a completely different creature. I enjoy how soft a pillow feels, or warm water running over my hands and face. Things that stimulate the senses, particularly touch, are overwhelmingly pleasant. The times when I'm most apt to want to snuggle are those when I'm in this sleepy state of mind. I guess its when the defenses are down and the brain hasn't really kicked in yet (or has turned itself off from exhaustion) that the Se takes over and has a little mini-party at being allowed to roam free lol

In my head I have an image of the Se being like my dog when she escapes from the yard unexpectedly and runs wildly over to all the neighbor dogs to visit before being brought back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Speak for yourself: you INTPs are a buncha weirdos.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    ...in his words, "it's like unlocking an achievement in a video game"
    This... is awesome
    Embrace the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Cuddles lead to caressing, kissing and so on. At that point I find mine to be completely in touch with his senses FiSe...

Though I admit that NiTe to then Se is also very much

Love those comparisons! Spot on.

Points for aptly explaining interaction of functions usage to portray the two INTJ-sexay time modes. I concur.

Making love...versus......F- orget it. INTJ-styyle

I also agree with the "methodical thinking" [focused target] habit right before the pounce. <- bonus points for contextual use of emoticon.

To add: Sometimes, they can come up with some really zany (Ni) ideas and try it out (Te). It's kinda fun to hang on for the ride.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

This is the weirdest "Dear Penthouse Letters" thread ever.