• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJs and INTPs, How Sexual/Sensual are you? :)

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
All I'd like to say is this INTJ I knew gave me an Orgasmic back massage and it was seriously better than the sex I have been having since. ;) Wtf man, he ruined me.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Love those comparisons! Spot on.

Points for aptly explaining interaction of functions usage to portray the two INTJ-sexay time modes. I concur. ;)

Making love...versus......F- orget it. INTJ-styyle :devil:

I also agree with the "methodical thinking" [focused target] habit right before the pounce. :drool: <- bonus points for contextual use of emoticon. ;)

To add: Sometimes, they can come up with some really zany (Ni) ideas and try it out (Te). It's kinda fun to hang on for the ride. :D

You guys forgot to mention the stamina-enhancing powers of the Ni+Fi loop...

As well as the workmanlike ethic of the Te+Se loop...

We INTJs be firing on ALL the sexual cylinders...

:cheese:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:static:

This thread pleases me so, fascinating shtuff.

More, more, more, moooooooore, preeze.

:D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Like I said.

Weirdest. Penthouse. Letters. EVAR. :shock:

this is the time when nfp's meet nt's

:glasses: <- this eintein wanna be is dedicated to silly sapienne

Dyoni

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I definitely just used sex as way to manipulate people when I was a teen and younger adult. I know that sounds bad, but it was more of an unconscious thing.

I've become more in-tune with my sexuality as I've gotten older, though. I have a habit of getting into routines, but all in all my sex life is very satisfying.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could be wrong, but I'd think INTJs are probably more sexual than INTPs for the most part, thanks to Se. Se absolutely loves to savor the moment, and I'm sure that includes sexual situations.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not very sexual or sensual. Sex in it's single term is a desire. I would find it would be better for it to be done under much more fulfilling terms rather than the simple 'easing your desire'... and therefore I do not pursue it. It has appeared as a choice for me a number of times yet most of the time I am to refuse it as I cannot be strengthened in will and concentration without doing so.

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
yet most of the time I am to refuse it as I cannot be strengthened in will and concentration without doing so.

Turning down sex makes you stronger?

[Hulk voice] you wouldn't want to see me when I'm horny![/hulk voice]

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
a girl in high school said she thought I would be hard to turn on so she stroked my thighs in a physics lesson to test my reaction but she picked the wrong lesson to try to arouse me in.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Turning down sex makes you stronger?

[Hulk voice] you wouldn't want to see me when I'm horny![/hulk voice]
Haha, well, there's a difference in the perception of strength here.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a girl in high school said she thought I would be hard to turn on so she stroked my thighs in a physics lesson to test my reaction but she picked the wrong lesson to try to arouse me in.
Does this mean she succeeded? Or not?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I could be wrong, but I'd think INTJs are probably more sexual than INTPs for the most part, thanks to Se. Se absolutely loves to savor the moment, and I'm sure that includes sexual situations.

The thing is: all over the place you read about differences in INTJs.

And I think it relates primarily to what you're pointing to.

Some INTJs are uber-introverts, who probably very rarely access their auxiliary loop (Te+Se), while others who are more extroverted do.

I think this latter group would have the tendency to be very sexual/sensual, while the former would be those who report not being very sexual/sensual at all.

Even in this thread, you're seeing this clear dichotomy.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
failed she would have succeeded in geography
lol. Hardcore.
Some INTJs are uber-introverts, who probably very rarely access their auxiliary loop (Te+Se), while others who are more extroverted do.

I think this latter group would have the tendency to be very sexual/sensual,
So some INTJs are almost as good in bed as the average ENTJ?

*makes notes*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...as much fun as that TeSe loop is, there's nothing like the NiFi loop to reconnect (them intuiting perfectly what your state of mind is and vice versa and just not needing to talk to know what the other needs...:drool:), and that to me oozes a *lot* more sensuality. TeSe is the rough primal stuff though and therefore more clearly sexual...it's also what makes me curious about ENTJS...:thinking:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Lol...as much fun as that TeSe loop is, there's nothing like the NiFi loop to reconnect (them intuiting perfectly what your state of mind is and vice versa and just not needing to talk to know what the other needs...:drool:), and that to me oozes a *lot* more sensuality. TeSe is the rough primal stuff though and therefore more clearly sexual...it's also what makes me curious about ENTJS...:thinking:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Both loops are important.

Raw, physical, animalism, and intuitive, perceptive, spiritualism.

Get BOTH going at the SAME TIME, and you're in for a REALLY GREAT TIME.

*HOWLS*

Shmooooooooo

MBTI Type
INTP

Thermodynamics?