User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm picky about who I'm with, but at this point in my life, I don't get hung up in intellectualizing sex like I did when younger. Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this thread is going to get moved to Sexuality if the talk gets sexual rather than staying general, SS.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ez78705 View Post
    Almost everyday.

I'm happy for you! Masturbating is great for you!

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Sex? I'm a huge fan.

Is that what you're looking for?
    *coyly bats her lashes*

Noooooooooooooooo

INTJs have inferior Se which would mayhaps lead to latent sexuality and sensuality.

Are you sensual, or just simply tactile when you enjoy sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Well... you already know my answer to this question...

Very sexual. Always have been. Always will. Hopefully.

Give yourself more credit than that, please.

You are hands down one of the most sensually sexual NTs I've ever conceivably known, your sensuality and sense for the aesthetic are incredibly evident.

It seems like you have a genetic predilection for being sensual/erotic.

I think you might be an anomaly regarding most INTJs, though. :/

(Lucky me. )

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm picky about who I'm with, but at this point in my life, I don't get hung up in intellectualizing sex like I did when younger. Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this thread is going to get moved to Sexuality if the talk gets sexual rather than staying general, SS.
    To the first part, interesting perspective, and "Instead, sensuality is a hot steamy sudsy bath I completely immerse myself in." I'm so with you here, chicka.

+

To the second part, that makes sense and I will try to behave and not be disturbed if it gets moved to Sexuality if it becomes more sexual than factual/general.

:
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'm a virgin.

Does cuddling/snuggling count as sensuality? Because I have no cuddle limit.

Actually... I'm practically a cuddle virgin, too...

But I know what I want. I have an insatiable appetite for physical affection (you know, if it's from the right person. Otherwise, get the hell away from me).
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    intP

I tried casual sex once and didn't like it, too self conscious. I'm not a hookup kind of guy.

Sex with someone I trust and want to get to know better is awesome. I've got to be able to turn the Ti off and get in the zone.

When I'm comfortable and feel relaxed with a partner I'm pretty sensual. I love cuddling, tickling (and I remember her ticklish spots for later), giving massages. I don't like getting massages nearly as much. I enjoy getting to know her smells, is that normal?

Too specific?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Nope.

Just stay away from body parts and sexual-specific acts and we should be good.

... I like smells too, actually -- the pervasive (healthy, not unwashed) smell of the other person.

I think what I was hinting at earlier was that when younger I either abstracted or I analyzed. Nowadays I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience. I don't think I've ever been that much in sync with my physical self or identified so much as my physical (rather than mental) self.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I dunno. Touch is very important to me. I give good massages and love getting them. I suppose my technique is good and I'm creative. There is some kind of thing with intuition that facilitates how you respond to the other person and understand what works and what doesn't. I have a pretty reasonable sex drive but not like it was when I was 18. I'm probably idealistic in thinking that sex is much more than physical but should be an expression of the depth of intimacy between two people (or something like that). The emotional connection is as important as the physical. Never been much for all of the props and stuff though I suppose it's interesting.

Edit: Oh, and I got this on one of those online tests once.

"You prefer your romance and love to be traditional rather than daring or out-of-the-ordinary, you would rather pursue than be pursued and, when it comes to physical love, you concentrate more on enjoying the experience rather than worrying about your performance.

This places you in the Lover Style of: The Suave Lover.

The Suave Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, and is reminiscent of some of the most classic lover figures of all time, such as Casanova or Don Juan, or more recently James Bond (several of the "Bond girls" fit this type, too). This shouldn't be confused with a "player" or someone who is solely interested in physical love, but someone who is looking for an incredibly elusive thing: a worthy partner. The Suave Lover is a treasure to find, but can be incredibly difficult to hold on to, once found.

In terms of physical love, the Suave Lover can sometimes be surprisingly tender. Given the right setting, and the right lover, the Suave Lover can be a delight in bed.

Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Devoted Lover (most of all) or the Romantic Lover, or the Liberated Lover."

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

Not very. It's not my main focus here-in life. I'd much rather go on a trip to the Canyon and see it with someone. It's made my relationship difficult. I don't even feel completely comfortable posting on this. I don't like someone hanging on me, it triggers my impatience. I have this thing I call 'mission mode.' It can be cleaning the house, reading, typing, whatever. I can't be touched while in 'mission mode,' for any reason. I have to get done with what I'm doing.
    I'm more interested in data, than feelings-which are inconsistent, and fleeting. I'd fear doing something I regret. However, I've tried to improve in this area and live life in the moment, for whatever it is.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

MBTI
    intP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience.
    The zone, the flow state. It's what racers are chasing and fighters are fighting for. it's pretty special when you can get there with another person and the only objective is to share pleasure and connection.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Nope.
    I think what I was hinting at earlier was that when younger I either abstracted or I analyzed. Nowadays I turn a lot of that off and go into a purely sensory mode where I feel every physical and emotional sensation in and on my body and am immersed in that, living in the moment. It is an odd but wonderful experience. (rather than mental) self.

I agree with this. I can turn off my Thinking and get more Sensory. It's not that I don't notice this feeling. Sometimes it overwhelms me. I think I'm just very picky, and the reason is that when I allow myself to feel that emotion, I better be sure and fully attracted.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm :zzz:

But I'm reading all your replies and find them fascinating!

So, I implore you, keep 'em coming, there's no judgment here, just curiosity!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles