User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: INTJs and INTPs, How Sexual/Sensual are you? :)

Member Array
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    bs
    Socionics
    ILE None

Jut to add that INTPs are probably like secret hugging bears (at least ENTPs are). INTJs are secret sexual beasts.
    Likes iwakar liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Troll View Post
    INTJs are secret sexual beasts.
    INxJs share this quality.

Latent Se is exactly the sort of thing your mother warns you about, but you don't see it coming because you're too busy suspecting the ExxPs.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes grey_beard liked this post

Permabanned Array
    Socionics
    SLI

I play sex jiu jitsu, pass guard, and take the back. Pull hair and choke play. Sometimes I'll spank. I find this gets the best response.

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Most people assume that I'm borderline asexual. I'm fine with them thinking that.

It always depends on the person I desire.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    317 so/sx
    Socionics
    LSE Si

In fantasy: There's a blurred line between romance and death. Quite vivid/intense.
    In reality: There is no romance and death (for obvious reasons). Not particularly interested in having sex, I see it is more as an activity/work-out session than to "getting close to someone".
    Life’s Administrator
    ESTJ ▫ LSE ▫ 317 ▫ So/Sx ▫ Neutral Evil ▫ RCOEN
    MALMSMT

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ILI None

All the answers are really interesting ^^

Very sensual and very sexual, always have been.

About the partners, I privilege quality over quantity, so I don't mind being alone for several years. Sex without love is possible, but honesty and complicity are still needed. Someone boring won't be able to get anywhere. Better alone than in bad company. But with someone trusty and stimulating (physically and intellectually), I become really insatiable, even more when love is involved (5-15 times a day, everyday is good). It gives the best physical sensations I know, it makes the body feel alive and well, and it stops the constant thinking for a while .

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    359 sx

Sexuality is my personal paradox. Everyone seems so obsessed with it and I usually wonder what everyone sees or why they're turned on by things I'm not.

I'm barely sexual at all usually. Mainly I'm looking on and wondering why everyone's so obsessed with it.

Sexuality is usually more robotic and analytical for me. Experimentation. Sometimes actual urges come, but often not. I'm not sexual normally, but sometimes I'm randomly hit with definite urges from attractions. In terms of sexual classification I'm closest to a "gray-sexual". Typically I'm more likely to admire someone's features and want to draw them fascinated, rather than dive into their pants.

Sex is also sacred to me. I wouldn't ever "sleep around" and would rather just wait for the time to merge with one I felt deeply for enough, whether or not that consists of sex, so be it.

Sensuality on the other hand is something I value greatly. But sometimes even with that I can be distant and don't like public displays of affection, as it feels awkward. But privately is another story. I can seem a little intense on one end, but very distant on another. When it comes to affection. Wavers around.

It's complicated. . .
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    Sexuality is my personal paradox. Everyone seems so obsessed with it and I usually wonder what everyone sees or why they're turned on by things I'm not.

I'm barely sexual at all usually. Mainly I'm looking on and wondering why everyone's so obsessed with it.

Sexuality is usually more robotic and analytical for me. Experimentation. Sometimes actual urges come, but often not. I'm not sexual normally, but sometimes I'm randomly hit with definite urges from attractions. In terms of sexual classification I'm closest to a "gray-sexual". Typically I'm more likely to admire someone's features and want to draw them fascinated, rather than dive into their pants.

Sex is also sacred to me. I wouldn't ever "sleep around" and would rather just wait for the time to merge with one I felt deeply for enough, whether or not that consists of sex, so be it.

Sensuality on the other hand is something I value greatly. But sometimes even with that I can be distant and don't like public displays of affection, as it feels awkward. But privately is another story. I can seem a little intense on one end, but very distant on another. When it comes to affection. Wavers around.

It's complicated. . .
    All of this is me basically. It's funny, when everyone around me was first started to have sexual attractions and experimenting with sex, I wanted to be a sexologist. I guess that was my way of exploring sex
    MBTI: Thought I was INTP but I might be ENTP? :S
    Functions: Ne = Ti > Fe > Se > Ni > Te = Si = Fi
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 3w4 - 9w8 (The Thinker)
    Socionics: LII INTj - Ne or ILE ENTp Ti?
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Choleric
    Alignment: Neutral Neutral
    Hogwarts: Slytherin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'd think INTJs are probably more sexual than INTPs for the most part, thanks to Se. Se absolutely loves to savor the moment, and I'm sure that includes sexual situations.
    True, but INTPs also have higher sensing than INTJs (tert vs. inf), so there's some balancing there.
    INTP (with ISFP phases)
    5w4 - 9w1 - (3w4/4w5?) sp/sx
    MelPhleg

"I think that ideas exist outside of ourselves. I think somewhere, we're all connected off in some very abstract land. But somewhere between there and here ideas exist."
    -David Lynch

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910