User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Female ENTJ

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I don't know. If it's not genuine, it doesn't sound like she's developed better Fe. Sounds more like she's understood the name of the game, and plays it well in order to win people over to realize her projects.

I can be very friendly and warm towards people I perceive as "not harmful". But I wouldn't fake interest or empathy in order to get people to like me or get them on board on some project. That sounds like a waste of time and energy. And I hate phoniness.

I generally DO find peoples ideas interesting and they genuinely excite me. Kissing peoples asses feels very unnatural to me. If I want something done, I'll ask straight up or I'll try to engage them in the process and get them excited about the project.

In work settings, I don't really deal with people on a personal basis until I know them. And I'm generally more reserved in social settings that aren't business related. Because I don't bother relating to most people unless I want to.

Maybe she's ESTJ. sounds like some ESTJ's in my life.
    That too.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I dont know, to me all ENTJs come off as a little female

Ah no wait this thread isnt about picking on them right ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

You sure she's not an ENFJ? Fe has many of the same organizational strengths as Te. It sounds like she uses Fe, and Fe as far as I know, is not exactly a function that ENTJs are skilled with.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

It's easy to get confused by T women acting more "feminine and caring." It's the social expectation. T types don't stop shaking hands or saying hello or generally being polite because they "lack Fe" or anything like that.

MBTI types aren't about how people act on the outside (though correlations can be made), they're about how people think on the inside!

As you learn what she "really thinks" about situations and people, you'll get a much more clear picture of her type. If her chief complaint is people being stupid and/or unreasonable and/or illogical, that's a T type. If her chief complaint is people not being nice or being unpleasant or not being good, that's an F type.

TJ women can even be ultra-feminine at times, understanding that "this is how one needs to act in order to be taken seriously," and as TJs, they very much value being taken seriously. Others, of course, can be not so obviously feminine, for varying reasons. My main point is that it is "a feminine ENTJ" is not an oxymoron in the slightest.

We Ts aren't robots, same as Fs aren't bowls of goos. But the "warm, motherly figure" and "blending in" descriptions don't sound right for ENTJs. We can be socially adept if we're in the mood to do so and if we're in a social situation we want to be in, but it's rare that we "blend in" as it relates to being part of the nameless and faceless crowd. Maybe you intended to use "fitting in" instead of "blending in"? We're usually pretty noticeable.

As for the warmth component, that also throws me off. We can be friendly and open but warm, motherly figure sounds off.

The ESTJ women I have known tend to act somewhat feminine, oddly. I read this is a type at work book as well. They feel very torn between social expectations for females due to the STJ, but also feel the need to be highly controlling and structured. Thus the do control things, but have very interesting fake Fe mannerisms, and dress in a feminine way. As they age they grow in Ne, so I enjoy working with older ESTJ women. But they totally play the social games and will be highly political. When good, they feel like cougars...

I worked with one ENTJ women. You would never mistake her for anything else. She dressed elegantly but in a very restrained way and totally disregarded feminine mannerisms. She did not use the fake Fe at all. She was very intense, driven and superb at what she did. She was VERY intimidating, but not in the annoying controlling way the ESTJs could be, as if she showed up your doorstep, she was correct. Her office had very little in it...but this picture of her two dogs in this very sparse wood frame...they were puffball pomperanians....

But maybe rethink ENFJ as well?

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi,

I sent her the 72-question Human Metrics test over the mail, just to get an impression. These are the results:

Your Type is
    ENTJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    67 50 12 67

Funny to see she scores low on T hehe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I know one other ENTJ female irl who is nearly identical in thinking as me. We both grew up tom-boys, but have slowly started to branch out in a feministic way. It's not that we don't want to -- it's more that we don't really know how. Being a "girly" girl does not come natural to me and I find it really difficult to act as such around other groups of all women. It's not that I don't get along with them (I almost always do), it's more that I don't know how to relate to what they are saying.

If your girlfriend is like you say, than I would peg her for an ENTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    We Ts aren't robots, same as Fs aren't bowls of goos. But the "warm, motherly figure" and "blending in" descriptions don't sound right for ENTJs. We can be socially adept if we're in the mood to do so and if we're in a social situation we want to be in, but it's rare that we "blend in" as it relates to being part of the nameless and faceless crowd. Maybe you intended to use "fitting in" instead of "blending in"? We're usually pretty noticeable.

As for the warmth component, that also throws me off. We can be friendly and open but warm, motherly figure sounds off.
    Fitting in, perhaps, is a better way of putting it. I mean, she always stands out, for several reasons, including her BIG MOUTH hehe. But it's the warmth thing that confuses me, and even her - like I said before, people often respond to her in a way that she's uncomfortable with, and it often simply stresses her out. Because when it comes down to business and actually doing stuff, she doesn't care about whose cat died, although people often think she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine View Post
    Fitting in, perhaps, is a better way of putting it. I mean, she always stands out, for several reasons, including her BIG MOUTH hehe. But it's the warmth thing that confuses me, and even her - like I said before, people often respond to her in a way that she's uncomfortable with, and it often simply stresses her out. Because when it comes down to business and actually doing stuff, she doesn't care about whose cat died, although people often think she does.
    From what I can see from her scores off the humanmetrics site, she and I are very different people. With her relatively high extroversion and borderline T, this might account for her leaning towards wanting social acceptance.

One thing that might be similar, is that some people gravitate towards others who can help them make decisions. If she's typical ENTJ who has a definitive style of "I am" but appears more warm than someone with higher T, she may find that people emotionally unload on her, similar to what some Fs might be experiencing.