User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    yup. I popped a balloon in front of an infp.
    Did you destroy the INFP?

Ask cloud if you're having any trouble. I gave him those Xies, and now I'll be leaving the country as a further precaution.

I see...

What causes people to generalize like this through MBTI type? Jungian theory wasn't intended to create categorizations to one up or put down. It was intended to help individuals figure out their automatic preferences which results in perspectives and actions. Some of those perspectives and actions in any type will be negative or positive so it's up to individuals to amend their natural inclinations if they're unhappy with outcomes or to encourage individuals to utilize their natural inclinations in a positive way.

The "AHA, I'm not crazy afterall!" moments are well worth the price of admission.

MBTI
    intP

It could be worse, imagine if everyone was ESFJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ

And whats BORG?

Is he trying to be cool or is there something I'm missing?

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

If ENTJs ruled the world it would be such a great place no one would want a rebellion. Everyone would be having too much of a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    If ENTJs ruled the world it would be such a great place no one would want a rebellion. Everyone would be having too much of a good time.
    Ridiculous.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

This topic would have been more entertaining if none of the ENTJs had responded, if only for the inevitable shit storm that would have occurred. A man can dream...
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

MBTI
    intP

It's never too late to get offended.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

You mean, they don't already?

Looks like we don't have that much to worry about after all then!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi,

being a n00b here, and in the whole MBTI thing in general, I don't know too much about ENTJs and what makes them tick. In spite of this, I have a few suspicions about the type, since I believe that both my gf and one of my best friends are ENTJs. Here's my two cents.

First of all, they can both be horribly arrogant, and often in a very blunt manner. They're absolutely delighted with who they are and what they represent - ambition, intellect, initiative, organisational skills, social skills (charm), a good sense of humour, and so forth. However, they both look down on anyone who is not like them. Especially when I speak to them in private, their judgment of others is often so harsh I sometimes find it appalling. Though I often share and, up to a certain extent, appreciate their disdain for those who are considered 'stupid', I tend to be less open about it.

Second of all, they're both horribly intelligent and disciplined. And when I say horribly, I mean it. Never have I seen such a brilliant combination of intellect, initiative and organisation as in these two. They're not afraid of anything, it often seems.

Third of all, they both have a mild tendency towards substance abuse, my gf being a heavy smoker and my friend being quite a heavy drinker at times, getting pissed off by the absence of beer in his immediate vicinity. What's strange though is that when they want to quit smoking or drinking, they just do. They can simply stop for months on end out of the blue - I cannot. When I've been without a cigarette for more than 12 hours, I go insane. They do pick it up again, however, in the end. But only after they've passed their tests or something like that. Weird.

So, the ENTJ, in my opinion, is fun-loving, arrogant, smart and disciplined. The upside to them ruling the world would be that everything would be quite neatly organized - no obnoxious politicking, no slow decision-making, just making sure things work and function. The downside to them ruling the world would be that a lot of people would be left to fend for themselves, especially if someone has problems because of their own faults. There's no second chances in the ENTJ world. They're very cruel, that way.