User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 218

Thread: Ask an ENTJ!

  1. #71
    Senior Member StrawMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post


    This is not an interview, why can't you people ask something more interesting?
    What is the meaning of life?

    What turns you on the most?

    Is it ok for men to use skirts?

  2. #72
    Giggity Vie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Do you find yourselves continuing arguments for long periods, or not letting the other person walk away from them? In a sense, do you continue to "beat a dead horse" if you don't get agreement from whoever you're arguing with? Would you repeat yourself until they "got it" or would you discontinue the argument if there were no new perspectives/ideas to offer?

    Really, any insight into how you handle an argument.
    When I was younger, I was definitely like this. I would get OUTRAGED when I thought people were walking away from the argument, especially if I didn't think it was done. However, if they gave me a logical explanation for whatever - than this wouldn't happen. It's the arguments based off nothing more than emotions or better yet, the people who just put up a wall and walk away without giving a precise clear side to their argument.

    Now these days, I can get that way with certain people. But generally, I don't care. If they are going to be stupid, what difference does it make? It's with the people I care about that I get angry when they walk away. Bah.

  3. #73
    Giggity Vie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawMan View Post
    What is the meaning of life?

    What turns you on the most?

    Is it ok for men to use skirts?
    42.
    Scent of a man.
    Only if that man happens to be Gerard Butler.

  4. #74
    Senior Member StrawMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    42.
    My Ti and Ne are not satisfied with this answer, but my Fe is.

  5. #75
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawMan View Post
    My Ti and Ne are not satisfied with this answer, but my Fe is.
    My love for Douglas Adams is highly satisfied.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  6. #76
    Senior Member MoneyTick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Finally ....



    My 100th post!



    And good use of it too!

    LOL

    (Who wants the other can of beer?)

  7. #77
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawMan View Post
    My Ti and Ne are not satisfied with this answer, but my Fe is.
    Actually she's way off. It's 99.

  8. #78
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTick View Post
    Finally ....



    My 100th post!



    And good use of it too!

    LOL

    (Who wants the other can of beer?)
    *fill me up* !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  9. #79
    Junior Member pragmatic_skeptic8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Ummm maybe? That's a pretty limited dialogue to make an accurate appraisal. Maybe you should make it longer so we can really evaluate it accurately (says an ENTJ)
    Form is none other than emptiness; emptiness is not separate from form.

    Recognize the truth, maintain the view, rest in spontaneous liberation.

    Whenever possible, act decisively, with intent and execute skillfully. When this is impossible, avoid acting until it becomes possible, or improvise and act conservatively.

    What is your vision? How do you make it come alive?

  10. #80
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default

    What is something about a person that could turn you off COMPLETELY? Looks and actions, either or.

    What is something that really intrigues you about another person?

    How do you know you really like someone? Romantically or Platonically? Or if there is a large divide between the two, how do you know you like someone in either way?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] Ask An ENTJ
    By fidelia in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:33 AM
  2. Ask an ENTJ, get a command.
    By Asterion in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 09:18 AM
  3. [ENTJ] I have an ENTJ friend who compliments me all the time...
    By ReadingRainbows in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 03:27 AM
  4. [ENTJ] Breaking Ties with an ENTJ
    By norepinephrine in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 02:08 PM
  5. [ENTJ] how do you argue with an ENTJ?
    By miss fortune in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO