User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Thread: Ask an ENTJ!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Dear ENTJ. Give me an example of how you use Te in your daily life. Lol.
    got chaos?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

I can't imagine any of the ENTJs I know wasting time on an online forum - all are convinced that what's important is to complete tasks and move forward.

What's the reason for you being here?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I mostly lurk here. I talk more to people I consider true "friends" in real life. Most of the time it isn't worth it for me to wade through pages and pages of people chatting to find the nuggets of good stuff here. i'm only inspired to post once in a while when i have something I think needs to be said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    I can't imagine any of the ENTJs I know wasting time on an online forum - all are convinced that what's important is to complete tasks and move forward.

What's the reason for you being here?
    Potentially the same reason why you as an extrovert, are here. So why are YOU here?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Potentially the same reason why you as an extrovert, are here. So why are YOU here?
    1. You sound ENFP.

2. ENTPs don't have a dom Te to haunt us 24/7 asking what we've accomplished, done and what we have to show for it. It's completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by bcubchgo View Post
    I mostly lurk here. I talk more to people I consider true "friends" in real life. Most of the time it isn't worth it for me to wade through pages and pages of people chatting to find the nuggets of good stuff here. i'm only inspired to post once in a while when i have something I think needs to be said.
    I understand. Thank you.

ThatGirl

1. You sound ENFP.

2. ENTPs don't have a dom Te to haunt us 24/7 asking what we've accomplished, done and what we have to show for it. It's completely different.

I understand. Thank you.

Who says ENTJs haven't accomplished anything? They probably just completed it all before they visited the forum. Unlike SOME people who are here, wasting their time.

1. You sound ENFP.

Your typing abilities are flawless!

MBTI
    GONE

Jenaphor, did you already answer this question? I am not ENTJ and I is lazy at the moment >_<

How do you act when you are attracted to someone? Do you hide it and act all normal unless you calculate in that NTJ mind of yours that the attraction is worth acting on? Are you extra mean to try to cover the attraction?

If you've already answered this...no chance I can get a link or at least the page number? 19 pages! >_<
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Jenaphor, did you already answer this question? I am not ENTJ and I is lazy at the moment >_<

How do you act when you are attracted to someone? Do you hide it and act all normal unless you calculate in that NTJ mind of yours that the attraction is worth acting on? Are you extra mean to try to cover the attraction?

If you've already answered this...no chance I can get a link or at least the page number? 19 pages! >_<
    Don't remember the question so it's possible that I missed it and if so, sorry about that.

Ha ha...CzeCze, that's an awkward question! Depends. Let's say I spot someone who appears to be interesting. That's when I sit back and observe, sometimes for a short time, other times for a long time. If he continues to appear interesting, I'll probably find a subtle way to get his attention. If the vibe comes back with no interest, it's time to shrug and move on. Out of sight, out of mind. If the vibe comes back strongly where he takes the bait, it's game on and time to test his mettle!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Your typing abilities are flawless!

Thank you.

Too much sarcasm for dom Te. Too much jumping around. Too complicated and emotionally charged communication. Too much "possibly" and "probably", not enough "going to" and "will".
    The Te is forced and immature, it is also subordinate to the Ne-Fi.

All the best.