• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Given how you're acting, when a woman punches you in the face, you may have found an ENTP.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Given how you're acting, when a woman punches you in the face, you may have found an ENTP.

They prefer dousing others with beverages instead, ime.
I take it as a sign of friendship.

Ah, we all are. Individuals, that is. Aware of our flaws and needs, conscious and alarmed, careful yet daring, unlike any others. No week spots. No emotional moments. Solid as a rock.

And then we get toyed by a stranger. Lord, what fools these mortals be! :(

Qre:us

Ah, we all are. Individuals, that is. Aware of our flaws and needs, conscious and alarmed, careful yet daring, unlike any others. No week spots. No emotional moments. Solid as a rock.

You think awareness simply negates the existence of weaknesses? Through what logic?

No week spots.

You feel it too, huh? I hear you - periods are a bitch, girlfriend!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
hey, OP, seriously and all joking aside, ENTP women love to talk about theories, any kind of theories. so, instead of trying to use the 'tactics' on the lucky gal, you'd do better to tell her straight out exactly what your philosophy regarding women is.

it'll impress her immensely.

and, remember to report back to us exactly how it went!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You think awareness simply negates the existence of weaknesses? Through what logic?

No, I think of awareness as a temporal thing. And some of the more immoral pupeteers might be highly responsive to your weak moments.
Then again, you have nothing to be afraid of.

You feel it too, huh? I hear you - periods are a bitch, girlfriend!

Nit-picking on grammar mistakes?
Aw, don't be frustrated babe :hug: Let's play along, shall we? I'm just starting to enjoy this.

so, instead of trying to use the 'tactics' on the lucky gal, you'd do better to tell her straight out exactly what your philosophy regarding women is.

... which is the main tool of most 'direct methods', mentioned in my first post.
But of course it's all rubbish, don't even try to look after an idea before tossing it away ;)

No, I think of awareness as a temporal thing.

As is weaknesses manifested. What is your point?

And some of the pupeteers might be highly responsive to your weak moments.

Or what they perceive as my "weak moments" - makes for amazing traps for the self-proclaimed hunters. And, gives ample opportunities to make the hunter the hunted - aaaaaaaaand, we're back to where we started, mama needs a new toy. ;)

An ENTP nit-picking on grammar mistakes?
Aw, don't be frustrated babe :hug: Let's play along, shall we? I'm just starting to enjoy this.

You need better thrills in life.

hey, OP, seriously and all joking aside, ENTP women love to talk about theories, any kind of theories. so, instead of trying to use the 'tactics' on the lucky gal, you'd do better to tell her straight out exactly what your philosophy regarding women is.

... which is the main tool of most 'direct methods', mentioned in my first post.
But of course it's all rubbish, don't even try to look after an idea before tossing it away ;)

LOL!

This is painful [yet, hilarious] to watch. Litvyak, I don't think you got the true implications [nor sarcasm] of digest's post towards the OP.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As is weaknesses manifested.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc"]You won![/YOUTUBE]

You need better thrills in life.

Yeah, I might have to reconsider my life.
It is pretty lame to argue for multiple pages with some stranger on an unfamiliar theory while the opponent seemingly doesn't give a shi... uh...

um...

I've just realized that I completely agree with you. Mama does need a new toy. Carry on.

This is painful [yet, hilarious] to watch. Litvyak, I don't think you got the true implications [nor sarcasm] of digest's post towards the OP.

I'm sure it is quite hilarious, Qre:us. Promise that you'll be here for me to explain every insider joke occuring on this forum from now on. I really value your deep insights and sophisticated style.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who's next?

Thanks for taking our online quiz, "Which toy suits my personality?"

Frustration: 8/10
Sarcasm: 6/10
Sense of humor: 4/10

Our proposition: plastic rock drill!

177_1256832370A.jpg

Thread lightly! :hug:

I'm sure it is quite hilarious, Qre:us. Promise that you'll be here for me to explain every insider joke occuring on this forum from now on. I really value your deep insights and sophisticated style.

Houston, we have a problem. It's not an inside joke - the sarcasm was self-evident. :doh:

To break it down to the obvious:

and I know that women are not as rational as guys,

...... you'd do better to tell her straight out exactly what your philosophy regarding women is.

In conclusion, Litvyak's score, as per evidence:

Frustration: 10/10
Understanding Sarcasm: 0/10
Sense of humor [giving and/or receiving]: 0/10

Having the sarcasm go over their head, thus answering with the obvious, Litvyak's score: 10/10 :static:

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To break it down to the obvious:

To break it down to the obvious, you don't even see a bait if it has the size of a whale. Even if you do see it, you're immediately hooked. You've been talking about "better thrills in life" while arguing with some dude from the Internet, nit-picking on grammar and struggling to whip out old quotes to prove your point - for almost an hour.

How do you expect to see even the slightest pick-up trick IRL? :D

Frustration: 10/10
Understanding Sarcasm: 0/10
Sense of humor [giving and/or receiving]: 0/10

You're using my own frame, sweating to rewrite it as the last drops of your humor fade away in conspicouos anger :D
Oh God, this went better than expected. Guess my work here is done. Take care, Mama.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

This is a quality I like about my younger sister.

To break it down to the obvious, you don't even see a bait if it has the size of a whale. Even if you do see it, you're immediately hooked. You've been talking about "better thrills in life" while arguing with some dude from the Internet, nit-picking on grammar and struggling to whip out old quotes to prove your point - for almost an hour.

How do you expect to see even the slightest pick-up trick IRL? :D

You're using my own frame, sweating to rewrite it as the last drops of your humor fade away in conspicouos anger :D
Oh God, this went better than expected. Guess my work here is done. Take care, Mama.

:rofl1:

You're funnier when you're not even trying.

sculpting

This is high-quality PUA material from respected authors, beware of fake systems.

Litvyak, i do mean to be rude, but this would never work on an entp girl. They will outgame you everytime. They will hand you your ass on a platter, but you wont see it coming.

Thanks for your response.
About the first part of what you wrote:
  • That's exactly what I'm doing, and I know that women are not as rational as guys, I'm just trying to weed out the most irrational ones. I also don't fake things, it's not in my nature to do so. I've posted this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far your response was the most helpful. Thanks.
    Oh, and I'm not in a shell, I just haven't met an ENTP in my age group. It gets frustrating when you know what you want and you can't get it cause you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

As for the second part:
  • I'm familiar with Mystery's Method, I think I've watched and read most he had to offer. It really helped on picking out subtle things women do subconsciously. It's actually quite amusing when you do it yourself and get exactly the results you want :)

Mr INTP guy, it might be best just to be an INTP guy. For some reason many ENTP women really like INTP guys. Something about sarcasm, standoffishness, trading of pokey insults, word games and lots of very physical sex in the moment according to my ENTP friend. They are mean to each other, but LIKE it. If you try PUA stuff on them, I expect they might laugh at you. Also, they really dont like unwanted touching, as it freaks them out, so I would suggest not trying the creepy pua touching stuff on them, unless they are touching you first..in which case you just got pwnded by an ENTP chick and will soon be chained up in the basement as their pet.

Good luck!

MBTI Type
INTJ
Commanding someone's attention isn't the same as commanding their respect or affection. A fly commands a spider's attention.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Lol! :D

LOL! :laugh:

LOOOOOL! :rofl1:

I have tears in my eyes! This thread is freaken hilarious! :yim_rolling_on_the_