• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP women! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*claims all teh INFPs*
*claims all teh INTPs*
*claims all teh ENFJs*
*claims all teh IxFPs*
*waits for more potential claims*

ENTPs are not greedy!

Sweeeet. Now Juice and I can hang out on our ENFJ shelf playing cards until called upon to be arm candy or love slaves by our new master.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As in "dominate me"? Hahaha, not gonna happen =)
Trust me, they're gonna want me. I'll be challenging them in every step of the way.

Shall we send flowers or donate to a charity in your memory?

Sweeeet. Now Juice and I can hang out on our ENFJ shelf playing cards until called upon to be arm candy or love slaves by our new master.

WTF? There aren't enuf ENTP women to go around. Go find some ENTP men!

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
ENTPs like challenges, I provide that. I like challenges, they will provide that. Everything else is icing on the cake ^.^

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
How do you provide challenges? Explain?

In any way you can imagine:
  • intellectually
  • physically (sports)
  • skill-based (cooking and such)
  • spontaneity (hey honey[or sexy, whatever:)], wanna go see the pacific ocean this weekend? So what that the drive alone is 2000km? :newwink:)
  • lets go shopping! (I'm assuming most women like shopping)

And many,many more...

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • intellectually
  • physically (sports)
  • spontaneity (hey honey[or sexy, whatever:)], wanna go see the pacific ocean this weekend? So what that the drive alone is 2000km? :newwink:)

And many,many more...

The first one is good.

You're INTP?

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
thank you for your application. unfortunately entp women are not presently recruiting people with your skill set. i wish you all the best in your future pursuit of honey [or sexy, whatever] endeavours.

• intellectually
  • physically (sports)

And many,many more...

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Why so set on a specific type?

Also, lacking insecurities is hardly type based. And this ENTP girl has tons. I'm just good at ignoring them... fo_O

We exist. Just talk to people doing stupid crazy stuff. That seems like a good starting point.

Qre:us

• intellectually
  • physically (sports)

You don't make a very believable salesman.

Lesson #1:

hey honey[or sexy, whatever:)....lets go shopping! (I'm assuming most women like shopping)

Watch out for the stereotypes - it'll do you in. ;)

*looks at thread, looks at OP*

Umm...nvm.

Carry along.

PS -

And many,many more...

I'm sure the rest of your qualities are all as rivetingly vague as this list.

MBTI Type
INTJ
getty-images_300_3april101.jpg

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My 5 cents:

ENTP women are first and foremost - women. The basics are the same in picking up an ISFJ and an ENTP. Microcalibration might differ.

Do not ask advice from women on how to pick women up. They might tell you seemingly logical things about their expectations which has ultimately nothing to do with their desires. It's misleading, and a waste of time. It's not their fault since it's not a conscious process.

If you're serious about this, develop a lifestyle which is attractive to your target group, in this case, ENTPs. Be the man, but don't take yourself too seriously. You can try to fake high-quality attributes, but if you're doing it wrong, they'll sniff it out and it'll be counterproductive.

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

If you're really, really serious, teach yourself one or possibly two of these (one direct and one indirect method):

Indirect methods

Mystery Method (Venusian Arts) by Mystery
Love Systems by Savoy
Real Social Dynamics by Tyler D
Attraction Explained by Adam Lyons

Direct methods

Double your Dating by DeAngelo
Charisma Arts (the Juggler Method) by Juggler
Authentic Man Program by Decker
Badboy Lifestyle by BB

Honourable mention: Vince Kelvin, Ross Jeffries and Mehow.

This is high-quality PUA material from respected authors, beware of fake systems.

myrow

MBTI Type
xNTP
My 5 cents:

ENTP women are first and foremost - women. The basics are the same in picking up an ISFJ and an ENTP. Microcalibration might differ.

Do not ask advice from women on how to pick women up. They might tell you seemingly logical things about their expectations which has ultimately nothing to do with their desires. It's misleading, and a waste of time. It's not their fault since it's not a conscious process.

If you're serious about this, develop a lifestyle which is attractive to your target group, in this case, ENTPs. Be the man, but don't take yourself too seriously. You can try to fake high-quality attributes, but if you're doing it wrong, they'll sniff it out and it'll be counterproductive.

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

If you're really, really serious, teach yourself one or possibly two of these (one direct and one indirect method):

Indirect methods

Love Systems by Savoy

Direct methods

Badboy Lifestyle by BB

This is high-quality PUA material from respected authors, beware of fake systems.

Thanks for your response.
About the first part of what you wrote:
  • That's exactly what I'm doing, and I know that women are not as rational as guys, I'm just trying to weed out the most irrational ones. I also don't fake things, it's not in my nature to do so. I've posted this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far your response was the most helpful. Thanks.
    Oh, and I'm not in a shell, I just haven't met an ENTP in my age group. It gets frustrating when you know what you want and you can't get it cause you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

As for the second part:
  • I'm familiar with Mystery's Method, I think I've watched and read most he had to offer. It really helped on picking out subtle things women do subconsciously. It's actually quite amusing when you do it yourself and get exactly the results you want :)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My 5 cents:

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong
social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

Indirect methods

Love Systems by Savoy

Direct methods

Badboy Lifestyle by BB

:dont:

Oh sweet Jesus no!

In case you don't quite understand, let me spell it out with the appropriate emoticon:

:dont:.......:dont:.....:dont::dont:
:dont::dont:....:dont:...:dont:....:dont:
:dont:..:dont:..:dont:...:dont:....:dont:
:dont:....:dont::dont:...:dont:....:dont:
:dont:.......:dont:.....:dont::dont:

That's exactly what I'm doing, and I know that women are not as rational as guys, I'm just trying to weed out the most irrational ones. I also don't fake things, it's not in my nature to do so. I've posted this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far your response was the most helpful. Thanks.
Oh, and I'm not in a shell, I just haven't met an ENTP in my age group. It gets frustrating when you know what you want and you can't get it cause you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

I thought about spending some time to find the right word to respond to this but decided to find the words of a man who would obviously be way more rational than me and my silly little female head.
I have a feeling ENTP women will eat you alive.
Fo' realz!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Trinity's reserved by me gftho :banned: