User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    thank you for your application. unfortunately entp women are not presently recruiting people with your skill set. i wish you all the best in your future pursuit of honey [or sexy, whatever] endeavours.
    Strawberries, you really thought I would make an elaborate post on what I have to offer? This isn't some type of dating agency I'd be writing to, but a forum. It wasn't supposed to be an ad

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I suppose we'll find out how well you handle rejection.
    Reflect, now that couldn't be farther from the truth - it's more like we're find out how they will handle my rejection

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    You don't make a very believable salesman.

Lesson #1:

Watch out for the stereotypes - it'll do you in.

*looks at thread, looks at OP*

Umm...nvm.

Carry along.

PS -

I'm sure the rest of your qualities are all as rivetingly vague as this list.
    Qre:us, I do actually make a good (and believable) salesman. I'm just not selling anything, especially on a forum. It's not like I'm gonna write a chapter on who I am. I will be vague. I made this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far only a couple of people were on topic. How about you?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by myrow View Post
    Qre:us, I do actually make a good (and believable) salesman. I'm just not selling anything, especially on a forum. It's not like I'm gonna write a chapter on who I am. I will be vague. I made this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far only a couple of people were on topic. How about you?
    If you're using PSU methods you WILL NOT land an ENTP. You just won't. That shit is not impressive, we can read people too easily, and will not be manipulated. Them's just teh fact, bucko.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    If you're using PSU methods you WILL NOT land an ENTP. You just won't. That shit is not impressive, we can read people too easily, and will not be manipulated. Them's just teh fact, bucko.
    Not if you say and/or do things that will directly affect your subconsciousness. It's so subtle women don't know about it. It's more body language than anything else. I'm not talking about doing stuff exactly like the other guys. It's more of picking up the women's body language and reacting to that in a positive way.
    Last edited by myrow; 08-11-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: grammar

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

*claims all teh INFPs*
    *claims all teh INTPs*
    *claims all teh ENFJs*
    *claims all teh IxFPs*
    *waits for more potential claims*

ENTPs are not greedy!
    Aw man I have no chance then

ReflecTcelfeR

Not if you say and/or do things that will directly affect your subconsciousness. It's so subtle women don't know about it. It's more body language than anything else. I'm not talking about doing stuff exactly like the other guys. It's more of picking up the women's body language and reacting to that in a positive way.
    OH NOES!!! He is gonna sends subliminable messagez! Brain control!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I agree. Perhaps because most PUA stuff was created by NTP men, NTP women tend to notice what's going on right away.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Trinity's reserved by me gftho :banned:
    *low grrrrrrrowl*

It's all over the internet, most ENTP women can read.

Anything short of authentic will be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I agree. Perhaps because most PUA stuff was created by NTP men, NTP women tend to notice what's going on right away.
    That too

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    rein it in tiger. entps can smell desperate.
    From thousands of miles away.

Qre:us, I do actually make a good (and believable) salesman.
    LOL, yeah, I believe you.

I'm just not selling anything, especially on a forum. It's not like I'm gonna write a chapter on who I am. I will be vague. I made this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far only a couple of people were on topic. How about you?
    But, there's ONE you and millions of ENTP women - it would be more logical to pinpoint YOUR characteristics first, and then, aim to try to answer how that could be applicable to ENTP women, as a whole, wouldn't it?

Unless, of course, it's hard to pinpoint all the variety of your talents and interests - then it begs the question: how do you suppose the same could be summarized about a whole GROUP of women based on a personality type [not interest]?

It's the most rational way to tackle this topic. How come you don't get that? Keep up!

That's exactly what I'm doing, and I know that women are not as rational as guys, I'm just trying to weed out the most irrational ones.
    You're the exception, it seems, big boy.