User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ----

thank you for your application. unfortunately entp women are not presently recruiting people with your skill set. i wish you all the best in your future pursuit of honey [or sexy, whatever] endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by myrow View Post
    In any way you can imagine:
    • intellectually
    • physically (sports)
    • skill-based (cooking and such)
    • spontaneity (hey honey[or sexy, whatever], wanna go see the pacific ocean this weekend? So what that the drive alone is 2000km? )
    • lets go shopping! (I'm assuming most women like shopping)

And many,many more...

ReflecTcelfeR

I suppose we'll find out how well you handle rejection.

MBTI
    ENTP

Why so set on a specific type?

Also, lacking insecurities is hardly type based. And this ENTP girl has tons. I'm just good at ignoring them... fO.o

We exist. Just talk to people doing stupid crazy stuff. That seems like a good starting point.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

In any way you can imagine:
    • intellectually
    • physically (sports)
    • skill-based (cooking and such)
    • spontaneity (hey honey[or sexy, whatever], wanna go see the pacific ocean this weekend? So what that the drive alone is 2000km? )
    • lets go shopping! (I'm assuming most women like shopping)
    You don't make a very believable salesman.

Lesson #1:

hey honey[or sexy, whatever....lets go shopping! (I'm assuming most women like shopping)
    Watch out for the stereotypes - it'll do you in.

*looks at thread, looks at OP*

Umm...nvm.

Carry along.

PS -

And many,many more...
    I'm sure the rest of your qualities are all as rivetingly vague as this list.

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Sweeeet. Now Juice and I can hang out on our ENFJ shelf playing cards until called upon to be arm candy or love slaves by our new master.
    Nobody puts baby on a shelf!

My 5 cents:

ENTP women are first and foremost - women. The basics are the same in picking up an ISFJ and an ENTP. Microcalibration might differ.

Do not ask advice from women on how to pick women up. They might tell you seemingly logical things about their expectations which has ultimately nothing to do with their desires. It's misleading, and a waste of time. It's not their fault since it's not a conscious process.

If you're serious about this, develop a lifestyle which is attractive to your target group, in this case, ENTPs. Be the man, but don't take yourself too seriously. You can try to fake high-quality attributes, but if you're doing it wrong, they'll sniff it out and it'll be counterproductive.

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

If you're really, really serious, teach yourself one or possibly two of these (one direct and one indirect method):

Indirect methods

Mystery Method (Venusian Arts) by Mystery
    Love Systems by Savoy
    Real Social Dynamics by Tyler D
    Attraction Explained by Adam Lyons

Direct methods

Double your Dating by DeAngelo
    Charisma Arts (the Juggler Method) by Juggler
    Authentic Man Program by Decker
    Badboy Lifestyle by BB

Honourable mention: Vince Kelvin, Ross Jeffries and Mehow.

This is high-quality PUA material from respected authors, beware of fake systems.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    My 5 cents:

ENTP women are first and foremost - women. The basics are the same in picking up an ISFJ and an ENTP. Microcalibration might differ.

Do not ask advice from women on how to pick women up. They might tell you seemingly logical things about their expectations which has ultimately nothing to do with their desires. It's misleading, and a waste of time. It's not their fault since it's not a conscious process.

If you're serious about this, develop a lifestyle which is attractive to your target group, in this case, ENTPs. Be the man, but don't take yourself too seriously. You can try to fake high-quality attributes, but if you're doing it wrong, they'll sniff it out and it'll be counterproductive.

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

If you're really, really serious, teach yourself one or possibly two of these (one direct and one indirect method):

Indirect methods

Love Systems by Savoy

Direct methods

Badboy Lifestyle by BB

This is high-quality PUA material from respected authors, beware of fake systems.
    Thanks for your response.
    About the first part of what you wrote:
    • That's exactly what I'm doing, and I know that women are not as rational as guys, I'm just trying to weed out the most irrational ones. I also don't fake things, it's not in my nature to do so. I've posted this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far your response was the most helpful. Thanks.
      Oh, and I'm not in a shell, I just haven't met an ENTP in my age group. It gets frustrating when you know what you want and you can't get it cause you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

As for the second part:
    • I'm familiar with Mystery's Method, I think I've watched and read most he had to offer. It really helped on picking out subtle things women do subconsciously. It's actually quite amusing when you do it yourself and get exactly the results you want

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    My 5 cents:

Don't chase them, let them chase after you. Get out of your shell. A strong
    social circle is attractive to most people, it gives them a sense of security and the prospect of shared values/protection. Again, this is unconscious.

Indirect methods

Love Systems by Savoy

Direct methods

Badboy Lifestyle by BB

Oh sweet Jesus no!

In case you don't quite understand, let me spell it out with the appropriate emoticon:

That's exactly what I'm doing, and I know that women are not as rational as guys, I'm just trying to weed out the most irrational ones. I also don't fake things, it's not in my nature to do so. I've posted this thread so I can get to know more about ENTP women and what they do, what they're interests are, and where is it most likely to find them. So far your response was the most helpful. Thanks.
    Oh, and I'm not in a shell, I just haven't met an ENTP in my age group. It gets frustrating when you know what you want and you can't get it cause you're looking for a needle in a haystack.
    I thought about spending some time to find the right word to respond to this but decided to find the words of a man who would obviously be way more rational than me and my silly little female head.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I have a feeling ENTP women will eat you alive.
    Fo' realz!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Trinity's reserved by me gftho :banned:
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]