• INTX

8 13.33%
  • XNTJ

4 6.67%
  • XNTP

6 10.00%
First 210111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Btw, making assumptions before investigating the truth, tells alot about the reliability of INTJ scientific spirit.
    Without some basal assumptions, you are not going to find anything. That is something suttree could learn from Kant.

Revenge delusional fantasies, that sounds like a good mental illness to contract
    I guess its better than grandiose delusional disorder most XNTJs are suffering from.

Btw, making assumptions before without investigating the truth, tells alot about the reliability of INTJ scientific spirit.
    fixed

i think 2% is high enough.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    intP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Without some basal assumptions, you are not going to find anything. That is something suttree could learn from Kant.
    I'm pretty sure I never implied I didnt believe that, even in jest. As a math guy, I do appreciate a good axiomatic system.

Having said that, I think i will dig up some old phil books for my last week of summer. Yall inspired me.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

They see me trollin. I failin'. I know they be thinkin that I'm cool and smartay. Oh yes, I'm so cool and smartay.
    Fixed.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I vote INTP but I would say that any NT would be superintelligent genius. NFs, STs and SFs are really stupid and can't understand anything beyond basic survival skills, so they are out. Entp, Intp, Entj and Intj are most smartest.
    Then end.
    dude, that was never implied. I don't understand why all the non-NTs are so hostile to this thread. If you believe geniuses can exist in other types, make your own thread in your own section.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So you think there are over 130 million super-intelligent geniuses on this planet?

Obviously you are not a super-intelligent genius...
    Good lord the fuckers are everywhere....and this is considered special?

Hey, how do you tell a math professor from a homeless guy?
    The math professor doesnt smell quite so bad. Yeah, not even kidding.

Carry on geniuses... we shall admire your amazing prowess from afar...

dude, that was never implied. I don't understand why all the non-NTs are so hostile to this thread. If you believe geniuses can exist in other types, make your own thread in your own section.

Wow, dude, you are so dense.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Why does every Cloud thread, without fail, ask a totally irrelevant question that belies utter failure to grasp anything about typology whatsoever?

Look dude, intelligence is relative. Different types are stronger in different types of intelligence; no type is ultimately "more intelligent" than any other because there's no universal definition of intelligence. Each function represents a different kind of intelligence; if you're trying to generalize intelligence into one skill set then you're completely missing the point anyway.

If you erroneously consider NT intelligence to be "the real intelligence", as do many NTs, then obviously the answer is xNTx. I believe INTJs score the highest on IQ tests on average--then again, IQ tests only test NT-type intelligence, so that's a pretty meaningless distinction. (Just don't tell the large number of INTJs whose entire fragile self-image is built on being able to score highly on IQ tests and claim more hours spent reading Ayn Rand than anyone else. They might just cry.)

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Wow, dude, you are so dense.
    Looks like the ISTP wins this round! (It's Simple To Prevail.)

Next Cloud thread: "WHICH TYPE IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST??????????"
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Haters are going to hate.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    N>JI

top 2 % of the earth's population. In terms of IQ and intellect.

That is my definition of a superintelligent genius.

Ok. Then, I wouldn't say that INTPs are more likely to become geniuses but geniuses are more likely to become INTPs. Unless you spill the question, I won't be able to vote.

From an evolutive aspect, intelligence is about reacting to aggression as soon as possible .. A better anticipation of future aggressions calls for higher levels of abstract reasoning, thus favouring a better potential understanding of our complex environment (let's say, a better paradigm), which is not a purpose but a collateral effect, actually. My point of view.

That said, an INTP has the most abstract preferences. He enjoys living abstract (paradigm-oriented/energized), thinking abstract (speculative, non-empirical), judging abstract (analytical, non-affective support) and reacting abstract (paradigm-oriented adaptation, non-environmental restructuration).

Reaching a superhigh level of abstract reasoning calls obviously for predispositions and a lot of self-engineering. Looking at human babies, they are all epic ESFJs. It's not easy even when being predisposed and there have to be a part of preference, therefore the most powerfull abstract thinkers are more probably INTPs. My viewpoint again.

However, if his abstract preferences take too much mental energy at the expense of his concrete-thinking devices, a superhigh abstract INThinkerP is more likely to not concretize himself and remains a theorical (haha) genius, spending his life to reinvent the heel, lacking the passion to concretize a big idea, or the agressiveness to defend his paradigm, etc .. My viewpoint, again and again.

I agree to say that every MBTI orientations lack something. Mankind reached a point where everyone lacks energy to develop every aspect of themselves, because our brains are ridiculously inefficient and energy-consuming. Some of us are more lucky, though. The ideal would be to excel at every dynamic .. still, I think it's more logic that someone who excels everywhere would prefer to rely on his more advanced devices (abstract thinking/judgment NT) to structure his paradigm.